New issue with flowering plant

I am Berry. Nice to meet you. I don't know how much the bill is from the light and how much is AC and dehumidifier. Now I added a scrubber, so I'm going the wrong direction.
I just changed the de humidifier so it doesn't run as much. I may do the same for the scrubber. I have the de humidifier running sporadically during lights off.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Whats the story behind humidity during day and dehumidifier during night? Any thoughts behind it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Very dry desert so will drop to 30% during lights on but spikes when off as high as 85%.
Our outside RH is often 5-6 %.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The cheapest way would be to buy some 1"x 4'x8' foil covered foam panels from HD, and hang them from the ceiling close to the plants..
Foam panels worked well for me with my Waterloo, led grow thread.. For $500, i was determined to get all the light i paid for.. It'amazing how much light is lost, included is a pic of the wall without the reflector... The distance light travels to that first photon bounce is critical... The less the better...

I use one but take it down for access and photos.
White on one side silver on the other.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So, here is the poor sick baby I was so worried about yesterday. She got a feeding of Fox farm notes tonight.
420-magazine-mobile161612754.jpg

Here is the view walking in with the wall installed.
420-magazine-mobile746794635.jpg

Ad they all look happy tonight.
420-magazine-mobile739703993.jpg
420-magazine-mobile55395803.jpg

I think the fervor has subsided and I may have talked my way through the urge to spill more cash. If not for you guys I might go crazy. Such an awesome thing to keep from friends.
I can probably get through this grow with the light I have, then decide if I want to ad a mover and go for a little bigger grow.
I need to be done growing for the summer by may, at least indoors, but should have plenty of time for a second crop by then. I can have vegged girls ready to go when these are done.
It's nice to be able to simply drive to the store and buy your choice of healthy clones. It gives you an edge to begin with.

Instead of adding a light which will add a whole lot of heat and suck more electric ,try a light mover.. We run a 1000 watt open hood with a light mover on a 3 foot x 9 foot table that works quite well . Powdery mildew 1 tablespoon of H2O2 to 1 gallon of water ..

Thank you for your light mover suggestion. I finally got one and installed it yesterday.
I an about to harvest this round, but it will help next time.
I did end up burning the crap out of my taller colas.
How far, in reality, to you keep your 1,000 wat light from your tops?

Back
Top Bottom