New kid

Alyssa88

Hey everyone,
I am the new kid, found this site through a google search about passing a drug test. I am a total stoner. As I am sure you are all aware, stoners/pot heads (whatever you want to call me) have a certain stereotype, but the longer I have smoked the more I realze that the people I smoke with do not fit that stereotype. I certainly do not, and I am sure many of you do not either. Honestly, I find it incredible how different cannabis users really are.

I am very ambitious and responsible for the most part. I am a hard worker who devotes her time to her jobs, classes, or research internship and smokes to unwind. I smoke at least once a day.

I have 2 closets in my house devoted to baking. One is decorated like space, which is awesome. The second one is decorated like an Indian palace (or as close as a closet can get). It is gorgeous and is definitely my favorite part of the house. My best friend/roomie and I bake out the closets alot. We live about an hour from the shore and drive there to smoke pretty frequently (nothing like smoking on the beach at night with the stars above). In fact I smoked my last blunt ( until my drug test in a week) there last night.

I also like o talk about myself, in case you didn't notice.

Thanks guys. I am loving this site! Already learning some new things I want to try. I do not think I should visit here for the next week as I won't be able to smoke until after my drug test and after reading some things here I am very tempted to make a phone call to a special someone and start rolling, lol. I have tried taking breaks before and only made it a day and a half, don't know how I will last 6 days.

I hate going without cannabis. I really feel for you, but we pot smokers are usually patient and strong willed. When people say that we shouldn't smoke pot, we do; when we need to stop smoking, we do. Oh, yes! Welcome to 420mag! Great place to get an education, meet and hang out with new friends, watch other people's grows, and so many other great adventures.

Thanks guys. I am loving this site! Already learning some new things I want to try. I do not think I should visit here for the next week as I won't be able to smoke until after my drug test and after reading some things here I am very tempted to make a phone call to a special someone and start rolling, lol. I have tried taking breaks before and only made it a day and a half, don't know how I will last 6 days.

welcome alyssa, i also joined the site while in a period of not smoking. but talking and surfing on here actually helped me not miss it as much. it's almost like a support group, sometimes.

i actually just lost a job due to a random test(i didn't like it anyway), now i'm cleaning out again for another test, so i'm with ya. you can do it....

Back
Top Bottom