First Time Growing Myself...

Growing 6 Different Auto Strains:
Blue Dream
Tran Siberian
Cream Mandarin
Green Poison
Sweet Cheese
Sweet Afghan Delicious (SAD)

I Am Growing Under a 300w 9Band Bridgelux & Epistar LED Board (also have a 500w cfl on other half of tent that boyfriend is growing his auto's under)

Growing In 11l square pots

Growing In Soil, a Mixture Of Miracle Grow, General Multi Purpose Compost, Mycorrhizae Mixed In & Also Crushed Egg Shells & a Handful Of Homemade Compost That Boyfriend Made.

Tuesday 3rd June

Right I've Picked All My Seeds Out & Put Them Into Soaking Wet Tissue In a Plastic Tub

DSC_08652.jpg
DSC_08663.jpg

& Into The Airing Cupboard To Germinate :)

DSC_08682.jpg

All Seeds Have Cracked After 48hours!

Friday 6th June
I Potted Them Into There Pots That They Will Spend The Rest Of There Lives In & Into The Tent Under The LED Lights On 24hour For Now.

DSC_09511.jpg
DSC_09402.jpg
DSC_09432.jpg

The Whole Tent (boyfriends at back under his cfl's)
DSC_09482.jpg

All Babies Are Standing Up Now With There Leaves Out Except The Sweet Cheese Which Seems To Be Taking Along Time.. Although All Look Healthy Except My SAD, Think My Light Was Too Close In The Beginning?? I've Raised It Now Slightly Still Needs Raised More So Off For Now Until Done Later, For Now Though There Is Still Some Light In The Tent.

SAD
DSC_09643.jpg
DSC_09695.jpg
DSC_09735.jpg

Dying to see how the LEDs work and your bf auto with the LST in soil because I want to see the yeild difference's with a auto in hydro vs soil in 5 gallon

Here's An Update On My Babies (Day 3) I Have Raised My Light Now & They Seem To Be Doing Alot Better.

SAD
DSC_09943.jpg

Cream Mandarin
DSC_09956.jpg

Blue Dream
DSC_09965.jpg

Trans Siberian
DSC_09976.jpg

Green Poison
DSC_09987.jpg

& Here's Them All, My Sweet Cheese Is Slowly Coming Its Just Rooted Down, Poking Up So By Tomorrow It Will Be Out Its Shell & Standing.
DSC_09994.jpg

You Think They Will Do Better Under The LED Than The CFL Then? He Will Be Using His CFL Throughout His Fill Grow & I Think He Still Prefers His CFL So Will Prob Carry On Using The Same For His Next Grow! Will See What He Has To Say By The End & Seen The Differences Properly Haha!
Yeah My Trans Si Is Defo In The Lead, Looking Good, Hopefully When I Go Check On Them Later My Sweet Cheese Will Be Standing Up Now, As That One Is Very Behind :(

Yeah I've Heard there Not Very Good For Veg But Alright For Flower, Hope They Are Better For Flower Than Cfl But I Dunno Watching Scottish's Last Grow They Done Really Well Don't Think Will Do Much Better! When Are You Getting You Led & Starting New Plants To Be Grown Under It??

Back
Top Bottom