Facts:
Fast&Vast auto
32 days from germination
2 Gallon fabric pots
Happy frog soil with 30% perlite added
Dechlorinated tap water, about 250 ppm
I pH to 6.3-6.5
I'm using Fox Farm Trio for nutes.
700W LED in a 2 1/2' x 3' at 2' from canopy lights on 22/2 schedule.
No pests.
75F lights on at about 50% RH
Burned some older leaves early on, likely overnuted.

1023closelower.JPG
1023lowercanopy.JPG

This top Colas leaves looked like this last night, right after watering. This morning those leaves perked up a good bit, but not all the way.
1023closer.JPG

A few days ago I believe I had deficiencies with calcium and magnesium. Red petioles, purple stems, twisting leaflets on new flowers, some weird coloring between vein like MG deficiency, and what looks like calcium deficient leaf damage in brown spotting, lightened color. Also makes sense as it started showing these symptoms right after it started flowering.

I corrected with a foliar Calmag feeding, and then fed via watering a day later, yesterday, at 4ml/gallon, and also included a 1/3 dose of nutes Big Bloom 5ml and Tiger Bloom 5ml. pH'd to 6.3, PPMs at 550ish. Checked runoff, pH was 6.5, PPMs were at around 500.

Plant was fairly dry when watered, so was hoping the droop was either caused by one of the deficiencies or just needed water.

Whole plant was drooping prior to watering. About 12 hours after watering, upper leaves started perking up a bit, but lower, new, undamaged leaves are still drooping. Full leaf droop, not clawing.

While I can't guarantee 100% that I didn't overwater, it's a pretty light mix, and it had been 5 days, lots of air circulation, very light pot, fabric was starring to pull away from soil. So I'm pretty sure I didn't. I may have underwatered by a day, actually.

The floor of my cabinet is steel and the plants sit directly on that, so it's possible that part of the pot is a bit cooler, down to maybe 68F at the lowest. Not sure if that's a factor.

I always pH my water to 6.3-6.5 at 68-72F prior to watering. I dechlorinated with fish drops, Amquel.

Not sure what else to give.

Any ideas?

Well I'm happy to say my issue cleared up. The drooping is subsiding on my bottom bud leaves and the top ones are flat and pointed up a little.

I would guess I was a little underwatered and it took a day to recover, or just a delayed reaction to the nutrients. Or both.

Hopefully your problem clears up just as well stillblazen. My issues were definitely Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies, and maybe Phosphorous. It hits at the beginning of flowering and a few weeks in, a big jump in consumption, and just destroys my leaves.

Back
Top Bottom