New Mass Member First Grow & Organic

Zenseeker

Hey all,
I figured may as well start growing my own, since it's legal. I now wish I did a long time ago.

I am too new here, so I can't post pics, but you can be sure I will when the time comes!!

Kept sort of a grow journal. I'm Growing CKPK, using LED lights, FFOF, organic nutes, and spring water. Nothing else.

Growing one plant in homemade cardboard box (4'x2'x2') with ventilation.

I am guessing I have a green thumb or something, because "Etta" is 6 weeks old, and has 11 nodes. She is filling in with side branches very nicely. I'll share all I can.

Have a great day!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: New Mass. Member First Grow and Organic

Welcome, the new member welcoming group is away at an ice fishing and plastic straw making conference in sunny south Florida today.....in their absence I welcome you.

Hi Zenseeker :welcome:

Any member can post pictures! Here's how - Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

It sounds like you're creating a journal. :goodjob: So I've moved this to Journals In Progress for you.

:goodluck:
Thanks man. I did post pics in the album section.

Apologize for the length of this. My grow, is beyond simple, and it's organic. The pics I posted, are of my current grow. Truly my first one. I'm on (documented) third model, of my grow box, the first two of which were cardboard boxes. I'll share all three (I'm building a cabinet now).

I am also using FFOF, and Espoma Plant/flower tone. Am I allowed to mention them?

Anything I need to be aware of?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've posted a couple of pics in my album. These are of my current, and first grow. Etta, is five weeks from seed. Took the pics last week.

This journal is stricktly organic.Being new at it, I figured, I'd try it like I'd grow anything else. I didn't plan on writing one, but things are going well enough, that I feel I should.

I have started to build my third grow box. The first two (currently using) are made from cardboard boxes. I've documented everything as I have gone along, and will share it.

The actual grow is kind of boring; I add water, occasional fert, and rotate the plant. I figured I'd show some veg updates, before I started, writing this.

I learned a deal from reading these blogs, and want to pass on what I have learned to others.

Media added by Zenseeker

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom