New medical grower

I let them get 3 to 4 nodes before planting them in bigger ones. Just dont hurt the roots and youll be fine. even if you do itll be fine most likely, just give them some coconut water to heal up . I usually just cut the solo cup with scissors acouple times around the edges and peel the cup down on each side and then plop it out if sketched about hurting roots. Otherwise if you let the dirt dry in the cup you can usually slide it right out upside down without cutting the cup up.

Your growing photo fems right? No autos? Because photos can be transplanted up to 3 times in my experience. They are pretty forgiving compared to autos.
I was thinking of that at first but it was recommended to got straight to pot with less stress on the plant, so for being my first time at growing I went to pot!!!
For the root I think it would be faster in the cup so how long do you leave them in the cup before you transplant them to the pot?[/QUOTE

I made these transplant cups.
The inner cup is split down the side and the bottom cut off. The second cup has drainage slits in it. The third acts as a catch for the runoff. Put a rubber band around the second one to allow it to sit higher in the outer one. Then a clear one on top for a humidity dome. When I transplanted I was able to simply set it in the hole and pull the split cup up out of the soil without ever touching the roots.

I made these transplant cups.
The inner cup is split down the side and the bottom cut off. The second cup has drainage slits in it. The third acts as a catch for the runoff. Put a rubber band around the second one to allow it to sit higher in the outer one. Then a clear one on top for a humidity dome. When I transplanted I was able to simply set it in the hole and pull the split cup up out of the soil without ever touching the roots.
That is the fucking shit!

Attachments

• 994765A2-3A20-4E4A-A33C-C3F94AB9D659.jpeg
    994765A2-3A20-4E4A-A33C-C3F94AB9D659.jpeg
    785.9 KB · Views: 101
That's definitely acceptable. I've ordered in the past from two different companies in GB and always received product in 15 days or less. I ordered from a Spanish company 7-18. According to them the order was processed the next day but still no beans! Not Seedsman by the way.

That is the fucking shit!

I second that! Damn Magoo! I should be paying closer attention to you buckaroo. That's a brilliant soil starting system. You know, if the inner cup was clear you'd be able to see the root development. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom