New Medical-Marijuana Facilty In Blackman Township Concerns Owner Of Daycare Center

Truth Seeker

A medical marijuana facility in Blackman Township has the owner of a local daycare center concerned about it being located right next door.

Kathy Hoszkiw of ABC Academy recently sent a letter to parents regarding her concerns about Kaya Provision Center, which opened June 22, according to the business' Facebook page.

"It has been brought to my attention that Kaya Provision Center is a Medical Marijuana Wellness Center," the letter states. "While I have noticed little at their building, I have concerns with the decision made by Blackman Township to allow this type of business to locate next to a child care center."

Hoszkiw said in the letter that she plans to attend the next Blackman Township board meeting on July 16 to share her concerns. She invited parents to join her at the meeting to learn more about the company and to voice any concerns they may have.

ABC Academy has three locations: 800 Laurence Ave., 3210 Lansing Ave., and 2111 Emmons Road.

Hoszkiw was not available for comment Friday morning.

Some of the posts on Kaya Provision Center's Facebook page include "open daily with the best meds in town!!" and "wide variety of medicine, including flower, tinctures, suckers, hash, keif, medibles, etc."

Blackman Township Supervisor Dan Hawkins confirmed that a medical marijuana facility is planning to occupy that location but had no further details Friday morning.

A representative of Kaya Provision Center said the company wants to see Hoszkiw's letter and what the concerns are before making a comment.

MMJ7.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: mlive.com
Author: Tarryl Jackson
Website: New medical-marijuana facilty in Blackman Township concerns owner of daycare center | MLive.com

Re: New Medical-Marijuana Facilty In Blackman Township Concerns Owner Of Daycare Cent

But if a regular health center that peddles legal, dangerous, addictive pharmaceuticals to people was next door then that is okay because the constant propaganda from the state is that ingesting anything other than state sanctioned substances makes you a scumbag and loser and you just have to look at cannabis or even a user and you will instantly be turned into a slobbering addict who should only be incarcerated so that the state can use you for slave labour.
I'd even bet that if it was a gun shop or liquor store that nothing would be said.

Back
Top Bottom