420 Magazine Background

New medicinal grower

Thread starter #243

Jayblue

Just check blue #1 on my lunch break and idk how but super frosted overnight is that just what happens??? Like holy shit im amazed

Emilya

Happy New Year Jayblue!

Emilya

Just check blue #1 on my lunch break and idk how but super frosted overnight is that just what happens??? Like holy shit im amazed
Amazing what that flush and the hint that end of life is approaching does to the plant, isn't it?

Emilya

Cause and effect. You caused it and you could see the effect. Congratulations! You have become a gardener of weeds! 2019 is going to be a great year for you my friend!

Emilya

starting to swell a bit I think... sure getting frosty!

Thread starter #252

Jayblue

She did plump up more i thought. And a ton of frost. And the smell is outrageous. Its a blueberry with a sour deisel smell. Weird but ill take it. Lol..

Thread starter #255

Jayblue

Thanks pennywise. She started to show her fall colors. Shes still on the swell. Her sister is taking more time to do her thing. She ended up with golf ball nugs instead of kolas but thats my fault. Next run is gonna be better..

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017