New medicinal grower

Well i checked on the girls today and she has pistils all over. Hopefully by my bday she will b done. She is looking really good despite the few leaves that are dying
15434319592308843456455597395015.jpg

And this is her sister. Have not yet taken anything off her. You think they look good. Lol their only 11 inches tall. Lol.
15438704651762934564242766720131.jpg

See my dilema. Lol. Thats after i took the bottom fans off. Nice airflow now but im a little worried the light wont get in there
Not a dilemma so much Jayblue... do you really think that this plant needs you to cut off its main storehouses (those big fan leaves}? What you are not taking into account is the amount of stretching that will be happening as this plant goes into flower. That space restriction that you perceive now will simply go away... the plant knows what it is doing.
I hope you get through veg without a major deficiency problem, because without those big fan leaves you are even more susceptible to shortages within the plant. If a problem occurs, you have now lost the buffer that those leaves provide you, and any problem will be amplified because of that. I would never trim a fan leaf at this point in the grow. Save that for when the plant is a couple feet high and has stretched a bit, and about a week before you go to flower it is totally appropriate to trim up the stuff underneath the canopy that will not be getting a lot of light. You have properly identified a problem that occurs in flower, but right now is not the right time to deal with it. Use a bit more soil next time too, to get the plant up nearer the top of the container.

It is a week into flower already. That is why i asked. I no their a buffer and been through def and nute lock before. Its a 58day strain and their 29days old. It is an autoflower. Ive never had such a short stalky plant. The stretching i no is the stretch it does going into flowering. At this point im trying to get light into the center of the nodes. If u look through the plant all u see is darkness. Not to mention the little suckers that are not doing anything for the plant. Idk maybe im wrong but i feel she needs more light in the center

Back
Top Bottom