New medicinal grower

I kinda did that yesterday hopefully i can get her to plump just a little more. I should have done that when I noticed they weren't really getting big.

I think she is ready
15466254299746824321025579142683.jpg
15466254592084819252503222371544.jpg

Attachments

• 1546625517290394925376826285358.jpg
    1546625517290394925376826285358.jpg
    637 KB · Views: 17
She will come down in a little bit or tomorrow i just noticed some sugar leaf going yellow. I dont want that. Most the hairs are red and tris are cloudy except a few on the lowest bullshit nugs their still a little clear but ill probably toss that anyway. Yay i did it. Ill let u no how i make out

I no and i see that she is still just starting to plump. And #1 was fed once so far with the nutes at half strengh

Well i successfully harvested auto blue #1 this morning. Im happy with the turnout even though that Mag deficiency stunted her 2 weeks of flower but at least she finished and i got some nice frosty nugs. Next run is gonna be even better.

I'm noticing a lot of issues with this blueberry strain. One plant grew like a head of iceberg lettuce and was super frosty. Her sister (still flowering) has goofball bugs throughout barely any trichome production tall and lanky like a sativa. Smells completely different. Doesn't need as much calmag as her sister did. Mind u she is only 3days behind her sister who was harvested Friday. Even the leaves look completely different their long and thin on one part and fat on another. Just to name a few.

Any body else have issues with fox farm ocean and fabric pots. I can't seem to get all the soil evenly wet. Most of it runs right out the sides. Any suggestions would help..

Any body else have issues with fox farm ocean and fabric pots. I can't seem to get all the soil evenly wet. Most of it runs right out the sides. Any suggestions would help..
Water much slower. Throw a cup or two on the surface and walk away for half an hour. Come back and give another cup or two, and walk away again. Give a little more next time, but again, give it time to expand the soil out and seep in. After a time, you will see some runoff. Walk away for another hour. When you come back, she will be able to take even more. Continue this until you are sure you have totally saturated that container.

Hey Emily a that's kinda what I did. This soil seems really gritty. Don't like it very much but she does.lol. I took the one down but the other one lol looks like another 2weeks. Maybe cause shes healthier and didn't lose growth time like the other

Back
Top Bottom