New medicinal grower

Thats what i figure maybe 2weeks. Hopefully she will frost up more. What about a little molasses? Have u ever tried this or is it an old wives tale?

So u think i should at this point do molasses and just water. Shes got a little burn going so im not giving her nutes at the moment just phd water.

20190105_114014.jpg

Well i had 3 small gram nugs that were actually dry enough to smoke. Now ive heard all sorts of things about waiting. While the rest still drys a bit more and then goes into curing,i tried some of my own. And ill tell you 2 rips i was feeling nice 3 got me crunk. Very smooth. Very cerebral like a sativa hince i picked it that way, Expands like a champ in the lungs. Semi floral taste(still a little fresh tasting but) i am very pleased. Her sister im leaving till a lot of amber as i want to compare effects from the same strain picked at different times. Thanks agian to emilya and pennywise you 2 have molded me into a decent grower now im gonna pass the knowledge to a friend and get him going...

Think she is beginning to fall out. Am i wrong or is there an underlying problem im missing here? Just curious. I no i burned her a little.
20190108_043423.jpg
20190108_043404.jpg

She getting huge to. Shes about 3 1/2 weeks old. question for you. In a 2x4x60 grow tent do u think that (2) 450watt leds are enough to cover that area or 90% of it? I wanted to do 6 this run. Or do u think (2) 300watt is good. I do not understand par value at all. And i was looking at the mezhi 450w reflector series. Also the viparspectra 300w reflector series. Whats your opinions on these as its really all i can afford to do at this point and space wise. Yay or nay?

Back
Top Bottom