New member, 26yrs enjoying the ride, 3 yrs vaping with my Volcano

Vape76

420 Member
Hi guys, Im new here! Thought I'd introduce myself.

Im from UK and I'm so looking forward, hoping praying that Uk can follow in Canada and US in legalising cannabis. We are moving forward as medical use will be legal very soon, so hopefully it wont be too long but knowing our government it will take forever. I can only see benefits as the tax that they would make could be injected into the NHS. I work in the NHS so win win for me :p.

So I use the volcano vaporiser and I love it, I still now and again have a J which is kinda nice but its totally different high I feel and the taste of the smoke always gets me. But I have friends that are not into my volcano and so when they come round I do both just to be social! ;)

Whats great with the left overs from the volcano I save them up untill I have about 12oz then I do a cook and make canna buter and then make brownies.

Im still experimenting as the potency is well high and sends me straight to sleep, may be good for some but I like to stay up and ride the wave. Any tips would be great.

ok its that time.......see you all soon bye

I'm not quite there at the moment. Well I mean I don't want to go prison! I'm from uk and it's not legal. So I'm buying my herbs where ever I can. But I'm loving it set up for Gorilla Glue fantastic. Maybe one day.....

I'm not quite there at the moment. Well I mean I don't want to go prison! I'm from uk and it's not legal. So I'm buying my herbs where ever I can. But I'm loving it set up for Gorilla Glue fantastic. Maybe one day.....

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine :hug:

You would not be the only person growing in an illegal country ;)

Welcome to :420: Vape76!! I see your getting to meet a couple of our awesome members. I hope your laws change and you can start growing your own meds. You will never go back to purchasing from anyone again. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, have a good day bro!!

I would just like to say how great everyone on here is and so friendly with me and my silly questions. Thanks a lot I'm having a great day. I can't wait to grow my own one day. So fed up of bas quality herb or waiting in a dodgy place look8ng l8ke a criminal just to get my meds.....
Think.i may need a trip to CA for some tips n advice

Advice needed......I've had 2 followers on Twitter from the US who sell herb. They have been asking me to buy! They look legit and the herb looks sweet. I'm told they offer a very discreet service and the price is very good. HAS ANYONE ON HERE BOUGHT OFF THESE TYPE OF GUYS? AND ESPECIALLY ANYONE FROM UK? I'm very tempted but 1 don't want to get arrested 2 don't want to get scammed. Thanks

Hey guys hope you are all well. Question I see that americans smoke pure joints. How is that possible? When I did smoke joints I used tobacco with the herb. Then sometimes I would do 3/4 herb 1/4 tobacco and the hit I would get would be very harsh my lungs felt like they were goi g to explode and I'd be very high. So how do you guys do it? I've seen joints rolled packed with herb and it just makes me think How the hell can you do it? Is it, you just have to build up.the tolerance??? For now I'll stick to my volcano

Hi guys, Im new here! Thought I'd introduce myself.

Im from UK and I'm so looking forward, hoping praying that Uk can follow in Canada and US in legalising cannabis. We are moving forward as medical use will be legal very soon, so hopefully it wont be too long but knowing our government it will take forever. I can only see benefits as the tax that they would make could be injected into the NHS. I work in the NHS so win win for me :p.

So I use the volcano vaporiser and I love it, I still now and again have a J which is kinda nice but its totally different high I feel and the taste of the smoke always gets me. But I have friends that are not into my volcano and so when they come round I do both just to be social! ;)

Whats great with the left overs from the volcano I save them up untill I have about 12oz then I do a cook and make canna buter and then make brownies.

Im still experimenting as the potency is well high and sends me straight to sleep, may be good for some but I like to stay up and ride the wave. Any tips would be great.

ok its that time.......see you all soon bye

Welcome to the site I hope the whole world legalizes this wonderful plant. and enjoy while you are here

Back
Top Bottom