New Member - A brief "get to know" & a vision of my future setup!

Bootheel

Greetings & Salutations to all hither,
I am a semi-recently new member of 420 mag forum. This will also be my first thread posting on the forum....I think...and would love to hear from all you salty vets out there with major league experience producing medicine. I got the privilege to be a resident of Denver when Prop 64 passed and helped several amigos out with their grows & endeavors, but have since had to relocate back to the farm. Years prior, a pal and I also successfully grew a single plant of the strain God Bud, under stealth conditions, which turned out absolutely beautiful!
I also have to frequently medicate to ease the pain still present after 3 major back surgeries, and most recently, a diagnosis of Staph in my Sacraillia joint that I believe connects my pelvis to lowest part of spine. I got dealt a pretty shitty hand with the botched surgeries and heavy prescribing of non-herbal pain meds that did nothing but lead to misery, pain, and a $20k rehab bill. I am a strong believer in the use of cannabis to treat chronic physical & mental pain. I believe in the practice I refer to as "Cognitive Manifestation", which basically entails the use of deep thought process on who, what, when, or where you want to see, be, know or exist. Furthermore, I have been constantly exercising my "CogManifest" that this country will pass legalization, and solve more problems than we are even aware of. If not the country in November, at least Missouri.
I plan to follow this posting up with a thorough description of the future setup I have been brainstorming about for months on end. It began as a high $ cost idea with all the latest and greatest gear, lights, tents, ect....and has morphed into an approach that would require myself to create the project from scratch. I am hoping for feedback from the pros on the way I plan to go about beginning and finishing my first solo grow. Any input, recommendations, and/or thoughts offered will be greatly appreciated. I'm not 100% positive that what I've got in mind will be up to par to produce the finest final product possible. That being said, anything in my plan that comes across as bunk, please offer your constructive criticism.
Upward & Onward,
JDB : Bootheel

Back
Top Bottom