New member considering growing!

Supercrunk250

Whats up everyone?! I just started smoking on a daily basis and getting really interested in the plant about 5 months ago. I have alot of time on my hands and im very much in need of some money. Im searching for as much info as I can about growing so I thought what better way then to ask some pros. Any info or tips from growers or really anyone with growing experience would be greatly appriciated. Thanks everyone and glad to be apart of the cummunity.

Hello Supercrunk250, and :welcome: to 420Mag glad you have climbed aboard why not :surf: the Grow Journals and let us know what you think? We are here to share knowldge and information about all things Cannabis. If we can be of any help just let us know. I am sure your stay here will be filled with laughter and amazement. You will meet many cool people here at 420Mag who are willing to share their experience and knowledge with you. I hope you are in a MMJ friendly State.

High Supercrunk250 and :welcome: to 420Mag! :cheer:

Glad to have you join us and hope you don't get hopelessly lost in the forums. lol
Just ask and someone will help you out.

C'ya L8r.

:peace:

Hi Supercrunk250, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Growing your own is rewarding. What I like the most is, you are your own man. Be your own man, and stay safe! I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

:byebye: High Supercrunk250 :welcome: So you would like to learn a little about growin' Huh? Cool, you HAVE found the right place. First determine a space for growin' you have. Then decide on growing with Soil or Hydro. Then search the Grow Journals For a set-up that may work for you. Here are some Links to Study, You will find learning about growing is very exciting. :headbanger:
Cabinet, Closet, & Grow Room Setup - 420 Magazine
Indoor Soil Cultivation - 420 Magazine
Hydroponic Gardening - 420 Magazine
DWC/ Deep Water Culture - 420 Magazine
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine
THE GROW ROOM - 420 Magazine

Any other info you may need, Please Ask...Ok?
It is All good my Friend, Take your time, Have fun, Be safe.
See you around the Forums. :roorrip: :peace:

READING and KNOWLEDGE are very important keys to success.

SOIL growing is a little easier but HYDRO is much much faster and if you got to learn from scratch, I highly recommend a good DWC or Deep Water Culture system.

If you can obtain a 5 gallon bucket and an aquarium airstone, you'r half way there.

and Welcome to 420, the VERY best place to learn. Lots of friendly helpful people here.

:welcome: I will follow Weedpipe, so double greetings from the Hoosier state. Enjoy :peace:

Back
Top Bottom