New Member Experienced Grower

KUSHMAN ZAM

420 Member
Hey everybody KUSHMAN zam here ... just wanted to be a part of the community to share my personal knowledge and experience in photos and take you on an educational journey of green thumbery and help the newer and more experienced gardeners as well...

Bouncing ideas off of eachother is the best way to share information and valuable tools to give insight on becoming the best home grower you possible can be...

Stay safe healthy and share those positive vibrations.... one love jah bless and happy growing to all those good folks who share a passion for Cannabis in all its glory...

Welcome Kushman! Got anything growing?
Hey my fellow growmie ... right now I have with my ACMPR license I am available to produce 10 plants for personal use I am currently running 5 bubblegum autos in organic living super soil and 3 sour tangie clones also organic super soil under a variety of lights indoors in a 8x8 tent. Using mainly 2 mars hydro sp 250s and adding a 1500 watt ultra violet light during flowering stages...

Welcome to the forum @KUSHMAN ZAM :welcome:
Hey my fellow growmie ... right now I have with my ACMPR license I am available to produce 10 plants for personal use I am currently running 5 bubblegum autos in organic living super soil and 3 sour tangie clones also organic super soil under a variety of lights indoors in a 8x8 tent. Using mainly 2 mars hydro sp 250s and adding a 1500 watt ultra violet light during flowering stages...
Got any pics :popcorn:

Some newer photos of my little gals 1 week from planting others are tangie clones using LST on the tangie clones and getting ready to top my bubblegum autos from growers choice

Attachments

• 20200711_080737.jpg
    20200711_080737.jpg
    913 KB · Views: 72
  • 20200711_080800.jpg
    20200711_080800.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 70
Some newer photos of my little gals 1 week from planting others are tangie clones using LST on the tangie clones and getting ready to top my bubblegum autos from growers choice
I don't know if you noticed or not :hmmmm: but the floor of your tent is fairly filthy :thedoubletake: :popcorn:

I know im so embarrassed ... been busy these last dew days got gout in my foot recently and had medical issues so I just neglected it... your right though I gotta get on that shit it's a shame ... maybe today when I'm not on here. Thanks for the reminder though it's on my mind
Man I was just messin' with ya :rofl: I'm retired so I got nothing better to do :popcorn:

I know im so embarrassed ... been busy these last dew days got gout in my foot recently and had medical issues so I just neglected it... your right though I gotta get on that shit it's a shame ... maybe today when I'm not on here. Thanks for the reminder though it's on my mind
Damn buddy I feel for ya :passitleft: That's got to hurt. I couldn't imagine not being able to run with my dogs in the morning, well okay, more like chase them around the lake :rofl: but still

Hahaha that's awesome!! Yeah it's no fun but nothing that sweet marijuana cant fix .

Love the positive energy on here one of the best forums I've joined so far growers helping growers nothing better than that man.
It's actually the only media platform/forum I've ever been on

Have you grown the Tangie before?
I have 1 outdoors right now over 7 feet tall. I didn't fim or anything. Just wanted to see what she would do in a 20 gallon pot. I did get a clone from her and it is in 5 gal pot and over 3 feet tall. buds building and weeks away from harvest. My Son keeps bragging to me about the fact I grew a clone so big. I just wanted to try,lol. Which is something I find interesting in the fact so many growing cannabis seem to like to play around and try new things when it comes to growing it. My Son has done some heavy training on the tangie I gave him. These are a beast! Did your sour tangie really just go crazy with growth from germination on?

Welcome aboard. Damn, not here but a few posts and bam! Called out on a dirty tent...lmao. it's all good. Looking forward to your auto grow and no doubt I'll learn something.

Back
Top Bottom