New Member & First Time Growing!

Hi everyone just wanted to say hi, on looking for good tips and help if needed here in cold Scotland.
Welcome friend its dam cold here in Canada too. We love to follow along and help, watcha growing? :rollit:

You presumed they were facing north what if they were facing west?
Fishing boats , you just know, you have to be a true sea man to be physic and tell your location without maps or gps lol

:laugh:
i have been out in a ten metre boat in gale force winds , it was that bad the waves knocked all the electrics off , i got home with my cig light and compass , you knid off know your direction after a while

Fishing boats , you just know, you have to be a true sea man to be physic and tell your location without maps or gps lol

:laugh:
i have been out in a ten metre boat in gale force winds , it was that bad the waves knocked all the electrics off , i got home with my cig light and compass , you knid off know your direction after a while
I know what you mean got lost in a fog bank compass and dead reckoning.

Hi everyone just wanted to say hi, on looking for good tips and help if needed here in cold Scotland.
You might want to check out Northern Lights, had some a couple of weeks ago that came from Maine.

I know what you mean got lost in a fog bank compass and dead reckoning.

You might want to check out Northern Lights, had some a couple of weeks ago that came from Maine.
fog wow , people don't realise when they are in a car they have hedges etc to keep their car between the lines , in a boat you see nothing , nothing but thick fog , its like being in a night club with the fog machine left on too long lol :laugh:

fog wow , people don't realise when they are in a car they have hedges etc to keep their car between the lines , in a boat you see nothing , nothing but thick fog , its like being in a night club with the fog machine left on too long lol :laugh:
I thought you were British not Irish. Your still close enough to Ally to help her. :adore:
sorry if she needs it

Back
Top Bottom