New Member from Australia

TrikkSmoke

Hey guys,
So I live in Victoria, Australia. I'm 25 and have been smoking cannabis for 12 years. I love plants in general and am currently pursuing a career in Horticulture.
The information on this site is abundant. I've been sneaking around in the shadows for some time reading and finally had to join. I've already learnt and referenced so much here and must thank many members
I'm looking forward to getting a set up happening and cultivating some gorgeous plants and getting to know everyone much better.

I must get my post count up as I wish to PM a member about a grow journal.

Thanks guys
Ben

Welcome to the magazine Trikk!!

It's a wonderful place here full of inspirational people growing marvelous plants. You're going to learn so much and have so much fun!

As for starting a journal I believe I have a link in my signature that has instructions on how to start a journal. Check it out but if you have any questions just post them here!

I wish you all the best! Can't wait to get to know you!

Will do mate, considering my strain options at the moment.

I'm going to grow some SLH at some point just because I had it down here once and it blew me away, but not first up. I need a heavy Indica to put my partner and I to sleep. I like the look of Black Widow by Mr Nice. Also considering something like OG Kush, GSC. Any suggestions? I need a strain that hits hard and puts you to sleep.

Well I'm a Sativa guy myself so I'm not sure what would be a prime candidate. I'm a huge fan of the GSC and find that it's one of those relaxing highs and certainly allows me to get some sleep. But whether that's because I'm not focused on my back pain or because it's knocking me out. I think it's the former.

But I bet you will enjoy anything you serve up. Plus once you start mastering harvest times, you can play with the effects of your herb. Whether you want a "couch-like" high or a euphoric high. It's all in your hands!

Oh yes definitely, I'm aware of harvest times and Trichome colouration. I want to start with the best candidate though you know.
Currently I have some mid grade and some high grade at home to smoke. Problem is the high grade is heady as and makes me want to start trawling forums etc. haha no good for sleep. The mid grade isn't strong enough to knock me around.
I'll just have to see how it goes, I'm excited to be able to pull plants when I want, just cause I can.
Also looking forward to Curing correctly, no one cures properly here and you hardly get good tasting smoke, it always just gets sugary harsh. I can't wait to smoke my own...

Well if I can say anything. And I'm really good a tooting my own horn but I'd like to think I've got curing down to a science. I even have a video that covers curing and burping in my video journal. (I talk about my journal a lot). Take a look!

Smoking your own is the best!!

Welcome TS

You will learn a lot here so make space in you noggin for what's about to unfold!

Puff on some free buds compliments of the 420 grow crew :bongrip:

IMG_139227.JPG

Vlad:bongrip:

Cheers everyone! Link me to your vid journal Pigeons?

Vlad, that bud looks like it has more resin than plant matter hahah,

Snid, I'm keen as beans.. so over crappy smoke, everyone here knows how that is.. My brain is a sponge so looking forward to growing some nice girls with new information.

Cheers

Okay so just to liven Up this thread a bit, here's some of the stuff I've got now, any ideas of strain. It's street dealers hear so very hard to know strain.

Here's the nicer stuff I have at the moment:
20160309_071133000_iOS.jpg
20160309_071040008_iOS.jpg
20160302_094443000_iOS.png

It is a very facial hit, makes my eyes want to stay shut.. Doesn't normally happen.

Here's one more, just of my glass jars. The middle bud is the mid grade stuff, again any idea of strain. Personally I hate the red hairs as I think it's more harsh. There's a lot of Trics when I look through a loupe, it's just not a nice..
20160309_071019357_iOS.jpg

Discuss

Cheers
Trikk

Back
Top Bottom