New member from South Africa growing pure Durban Poison

Hi all
New member here from South Africa. Currently residing in the Western Cape. I have Tourette Syndrome and have been growing for meds for about 25 years now. I grow almost exclusively pure sativas and landraces.
I've started a grow journal to document my current grow as well as an I interesting "double monster crop "experiment.
Hoping to learn from other growers and happy to assist if I am able.
Cheers

Hi and welcome Lerugged. I'm also from the Western Cape (Mosselbay area) and I just joined this exciting forum a few days ago. I've just starting out plating a few plants outside in my backyard. I've have had many pleasant old memories with the popular "Durban Poison" back in the day and look forward to experience pleasant times with it again soon. Would you be able to direct me to a good reliable source to purchase some seeds?

Hi and welcome Lerugged. I'm also from the Western Cape (Mosselbay area) and I just joined this exciting forum a few days ago. I've just starting out plating a few plants outside in my backyard. I've have had many pleasant old memories with the popular "Durban Poison" back in the day and look forward to experience pleasant times with it again soon. Would you be able to direct me to a good reliable source to purchase some seeds?
Hi Slegvalk
Please to meet you. I've been lurking in here for a while but never joined. Since I document my grows every year i thought I'd join and start a journal.
Have you got one? Be cool to follow your grow.
Regarding seeds, If you want the real deal original DP you will Have to go find it. It's still around. Book a holiday near the big game reserves. Book a hippo cruise or go for a drive for to CV and see rhino and leopards on the way to the beach. Ask around that area and you will find some. It's still around. Just have to look and I've given you some good clues as to where to start . Get a baggie. Remove seeds. Get high and enjoy a beautiful quiet part of south Africa

High Slegvalk. Will be great to see more grow journals by South Africans as we have great weather for growing. For seeds, try Dope-Seeds.com. I ordered a single seed for £11 (including trackable shipping) and they're sending 4 extra seeds FOR FREE! The parcel is en route and should arrive in the country today. ...I may only receive it after a week or two due to our postal service (or lack thereof) but at least the seeds made it to here. Good luck and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom