New Member from Texas

Freedom66

420 Member
Hello. New member from Texas looking forward to learning more about how to support what I feel to be a basic right. Also interested in growing. From what I've seen while lurking I do believe I'm in the right place.

Welcome Freedom66! We're very glad to have your support at :420: the number one internet site working towards ending cannabis prohibition, promoting cannabis awareness and, yes, your basic human right to health and well-being. :welcome:

There are many different interests represented in the many different forums here; New Member Start Links is a great collection of tips and links to help you navigate and use the forums.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask; FAQs is a great place to start.

:Namaste:

Welcome - my primary reason for being here is to make meds for self and loved ones and raise awareness for the amazing healing properties of cannabis. I have links in my signature below for creating and dosing with CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil aka RSO). Please help spread the awareness so that everyone can benefit from the best plant on earth. :peace:

Welcome - my primary reason for being here is to make meds for self and loved ones and raise awareness for the amazing healing properties of cannabis. I have links in my signature below for creating and dosing with CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil aka RSO). Please help spread the awareness so that everyone can benefit from the best plant on earth. :peace:

Thanks! Great links also. I have bad ankle joints and this could really benefit me if my free rights were recognized.

Back
Top Bottom