New Member - Growing Again

Dhlx

Hi All

Been reading quite a few threads on this forum in regards to autos....

i have just started growing again after a 12 year hiatus, used to grow hazes mostly back then

Now have a little grow on the go with 2 auto varieties from Royal Queen Seeds to see what happen, they are in a space that is really too small but will get through this grow and go from there... planning a small outdoor grow in the summer (again with autos i think)

Hi All

Been reading quite a few threads on this forum in regards to autos....

i have just started growing again after a 12 year hiatus, used to grow hazes mostly back then

Now have a little grow on the go with 2 auto varieties from Royal Queen Seeds to see what happen, they are in a space that is really too small but will get through this grow and go from there... planning a small outdoor grow in the summer (again with autos i think)

HI and welcome to the :420:
Nice to see the grow bug bit you again:)

If you need any help, drop by my journal (see 1st link in my signature and post, I have some amazing friends dropping by and one of us will surely be able to help.
Feel free to start a journal https://www.420magazine.com/community/forums/grow-journals.56/

HI and welcome to the :420:
Nice to see the grow bug bit you again:)

If you need any help, drop by my journal (see 1st link in my signature and post, I have some amazing friends dropping by and one of us will surely be able to help.
Feel free to start a journal Journals in Progress

Yeah, always grown plants of one kind or another, just getting knowledge back on this particular type, things have changed quite a bit ....

off to have a look at your journal :D

Just checked my plants and they are still alive... surprisingly considering how much they are generally ignored at the moment...

420-magazine-mobile1242438956.jpg

have you started a grow journal>checking your threads,,no you haven't. we would love to see her grow.
Please do so here: Grow Journals

And also, add your journal to your signature, it makes it easier for members to find you.
You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel (providing the administrator has made these options available).
For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature - 420 Magazine' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP.

A journal is the best option, that way we can help you through it and you have it for yourself to see what you can do better/if anything next time around. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom