New Member Here - Chicago

Skydive

Hello Everybody,

Im new here and hope that somebody can help teach me how to make Cannabis Gummie Bears and hard candy. I do currently hold my Medical Cannabis Card and would like to try making them to help save money. I have stage 4 cancer and would appreicate any help (links) I can get from you guys.

Thank You Very Much!!!

:welcome: to :420:! Glad to have you with us. I'm sorry to hear about your illness. I know many things about cannabis cultivation and even how to make butter. But as for the candy goes, you're going to have to get that info from somebody else. :S (sounds to complicated for me anyways lol :p ) But If you have any other questions regarding the cultivation practices of marijuana, Ill be more then happy to assist you. After all, we are just one big family here ! See you around the forums! :Namaste:

Welcome to :420: Skydive. We have very active edible and medicinal subforums which should give you a good start on your journey of discovery.

I am very sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but have faith the good people here can offer assistance.

Back
Top Bottom