New member here to make a difference in the cannabis world!

joegrower619

Thanks to 420 magazine for this great website. I know this is a great place to start if you want to help make a difference in the cannabis world . I'm a California medical patient i grow as a legal care giver and I am a newbie but did grow in the past now im starting fresh got a 4x8 tent my closet of course would be my veg location Im running 2 600 watt hps air cooled lights in the tent a 125 watt hydrofarm cfl in the closet. I've never ran anything but soil ff ocean forest but just put together a 2 bucket dwc system and wanna try it out kind of nervous but trying to read a much as possible to prep myself anyways fellow cannabis enthusiast I have heard good thing about this forum and am trying to get someone atleast 1 person to take me under there wing and help me with my growing i hope to get quite a few people to help me so i can take there help and ways to get my own groove and turn around once i got expierience under my belt and take on newbies and help them so please help me out i know there are some master growers on here i will start a grow journal within the next few days thanks everyone stay medicated

Welcome to :420: my friend,
You have indeed found the holy grail of Cannabis information and awarness! This community is ground zero for change.

Cheers and welcome!

Look into some of the grow journals going on and you'll find the people you seek. Some amazing minds here, have fun getting acquainted!

:high-five::welcome::green_heart:

Welcome. I'm right there with you being a new member, but I have been reading this forum for a while before I joined. I think you'll probably find all the information and more here to help you with anything you have.

:welcome:joegrower619! You made a GREAT decision and it really is the perfect place to be for all of our 420 information! Hope to see you post often! Good Luck. :peace:

welcome aboard joegrower619,this is the place to be.you will get answers and discussion,then its up to you to decide whats best in your garden..

I have heard good thing about this forum and am trying to get someone atleast 1 person to take me under there wing and help me with my growing

If I could recommend a grower that EVERYTHING I have tried,that has worked 100% for me---its theCap'n his Blogs are out front,and very easy to understand.but be forewarned,he will have you producing single plant pounders lmao .If you stay with the dwc you will need to learn how to prepare the Heisenberg tea,it will save you when you get root issues in the dwc.

I cant list the other great growers,I dont want to miss any.

welcome to :420:

:goodjob: on what your doing as a caretaker .

Thank you thank you and ya I feel a can't put my tablet down there's to much info and journals to go through lol ya 420 mag deffinatly the place for anyone wanting to b involved in the cannabis world

yea this is a great site to gain as much knowledge as u can take in .be sure to explore the site and get everything it offers..i find more and more stuff every day ..

have u voted in the nug of the month ,,plant of the month and member of the month contest yet ? there is a link below in my signature . some of the plants these guys grow are crazy big and mouth watering beautiful.

definitely start your journal . it will be an addiction plus u can get allot of great info and friends !

have u voted in the nug of the month ,,plant of the month and member of the month contest yet ? there is a link below in my signature . some of the plants these guys grow are crazy big and mouth watering beautiful.

definitely start your journal . it will be an addiction plus u can get allot of great info and friends !

Yes I just found out how and did it today I think 420 mag is awesome for doing that and giving away all that great gear I can't express enough how much of a great community this is and just the #1 in this line of websites I've checked a couple out but this was the only one that stood out thanks 420 mag

Yes I just found out how and did it today I think 420 mag is awesome for doing that and giving away all that great gear I can't express enough how much of a great community this is and just the #1 in this line of websites I've checked a couple out but this was the only one that stood out thanks 420 mag

i agree . i used to post on a different forum but this became my home!

Hey joe. Welcome to the forums. Ive always wanted to get into growing for a compassionate care center perhaps someday. I cover many tips for new and intermediate growers in my first journal. My current journal I just detailed the mainline which is a form of plant training if you want evenly sized nugs with little to no popcorn buds. I just switched to flowering in that journal. Feel free to come by look at the pics ask any questions. I am happy to help. Welcome to the forums.

gotta love this site - its the best platform - no dead links etc its great.

Back
Top Bottom