New Member Intro and Help Request For Use of Cannabis Oil

SweetTea54

Hello all. My name is Esther and I am from Washington State. I am requesting your help because Google searching hasn't been as effective as I hoped.

I am new to this whole topic of cannabis for cancer treatment and pain relief and only got involved because I have a sister who is now in the final stages of cancer. I bought and sent her some Cannabis Oil (as a hopeful starter treatment) several months ago that she decided at the last minute she did not want to try and was going to stay with conventional painkillers until she is no longer with us. She sent it back to me and it has been sitting in my cabinet for a month or so. I would like to utilize it some way, preferably in the form of a pain relief balm or lotion, but most of the recipes I am finding start with using the plant and frankly I lack the knowledge on how to extrapolate that info to just using the recipe with the oil.

Is there a good, but simple, recipe out there for a topical that will allow me to use the oil? It is awfully dark and sticky so not sure how it will work. I had planned on making scented balms for Christmas and already have the following ingredients that I would like to use, if possible, since money is very tight:

3 grams Cannabis Oil
Mango Butter
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Vitamin E
Essential Oils

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have as your help is very much appreciated.

E

:welcome: Esther! Wonderful to have you here.. and so sorry to hear about your sister. Oil is something that I'm totally in the dark about because I've personally had no need to pursue that knowledge.... but, there are plenty of people here who know just about everything there is to know about cannabis in any and all of it's forms!
For a start, you may find the link below of use. Google can't hold a candle to the knowledge all massed right on this site! Good Luck. :peace:
MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Hi SweetTea54,

For whatever reason I did not see this post; so sorry for such a late response. If you would please; copy and paste your post and simply post it here:Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method It helps keep everyone in the same locality. Also there is a lot of information as well as others who help out. Depending on what type of oil you have (Sativa/Indica) we can move forward for treating your aliments. Again, sorry I missed this post.

Regards,
Motoco

Hello all. My name is Esther and I am from Washington State. I am requesting your help because Google searching hasn't been as effective as I hoped.

I am new to this whole topic of cannabis for cancer treatment and pain relief and only got involved because I have a sister who is now in the final stages of cancer. I bought and sent her some Cannabis Oil (as a hopeful starter treatment) several months ago that she decided at the last minute she did not want to try and was going to stay with conventional painkillers until she is no longer with us. She sent it back to me and it has been sitting in my cabinet for a month or so. I would like to utilize it some way, preferably in the form of a pain relief balm or lotion, but most of the recipes I am finding start with using the plant and frankly I lack the knowledge on how to extrapolate that info to just using the recipe with the oil.

Is there a good, but simple, recipe out there for a topical that will allow me to use the oil? It is awfully dark and sticky so not sure how it will work. I had planned on making scented balms for Christmas and already have the following ingredients that I would like to use, if possible, since money is very tight:

3 grams Cannabis Oil
Mango Butter
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Vitamin E
Essential Oils

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have as your help is very much appreciated.

E

Back
Top Bottom