New Member Intro

TA13

420 Member
After having read the Welcome and Forum Guidelines, I am excited to discover this forum. I am not a medical user and am not much of a recreational user either. However, I am sincerely interested in all elements of Cannabis culture, and after a cursory review of the forum have recognized that there is much to be learned here. Thanks in advance to the members who are knowledgeable and willing to share their knowledge. I am looking forward to my education and I am hoping to have something valuable to share from time to time. I have written blogs on other topics and I am thinking that I might be able to contribute to the cause with my research and writing skills. Thanks again! T. A.

Welcome to the village :welcome:

I used to call it a forum, but it truly is more of a village.

You have all types here. The people in desperate need of true medicine that actually works to cure. The happy people who are here for their recreational purposes, and the people here to learn about all things cannabis.

This is a special group. They tend to be more focused on being civil and useful versus judgemental, and critical.

We hope you participate, and find yourself belonging. All humans need to belong to a group like this. We don't always get along, but we try to do it with a civil tongue, and with understanding. We discuss to understand, not to reply.

I personally hope our village suits you.

You have all types here. The people in desperate need of true medicine that actually works to cure. The happy people who are here for their recreational purposes, and the people here to learn about all things cannabis.

This is a special group. They tend to be more focused on being civil and useful versus judgemental, and critical.

We hope you participate, and find yourself belonging. All humans need to belong to a group like this. We don't always get along, but we try to do it with a civil tongue, and with understanding. We discuss to understand, not to reply.

Absolutely the kind of "village" I'm looking for. Everyone should have the right to be as she/he chooses as long as she/he isn't infringing on the rights of anyone else to do the same. Sounds like that might work here :). Thanks for the welcome.

I second that comment.

Just joined today, I’m a new ebb and flow grower, looking for good place to ask questions about my baby’s and meet other growers..

Just joined today, I’m a new ebb and flow grower, looking for good place to ask questions about my baby’s and meet other growers..
Hello and :welcome: To 420, the best and only place you'll ever need. Fantastic bunch of top-notch growers here to learn from and share with:goodluck:

First off, Welcome to the Village TA !
I like that comment & find it very true. I've been on other forums & some were Really Bad. All kinds of belittling & name calling, etc. Glad I was invited here by a friend a few years ago. It's been great !

After having read the Welcome and Forum Guidelines, I am excited to discover this forum. I am not a medical user and am not much of a recreational user either. However, I am sincerely interested in all elements of Cannabis culture, and after a cursory review of the forum have recognized that there is much to be learned here. Thanks in advance to the members who are knowledgeable and willing to share their knowledge. I am looking forward to my education and I am hoping to have something valuable to share from time to time. I have written blogs on other topics and I am thinking that I might be able to contribute to the cause with my research and writing skills. Thanks again! T. A.
welcome to the funzone . hope you find plenty to keep you occupied until the pull of growing grabs you. be well

Lol. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom