New member long time lurker : )

Jay233

Hi everyone,
I just joined but i have been following everyone's grows for about two years. I have learned so much from this site it is unreal. Thank you all for your knowledge and help.

I have been doing a perpetual grow for about two yrs. My veg tent is 2x4 with a 200 watt cfl in a hood and a led. I have a 171 cfm hurricane fan with phresh carbon filter for exhaust. My flower tent is 40x40x70 with a 600w hps with an adjustable Lumatek ballast. The light is in a 6 in cool tube with a 450cfm vortex fan and phresh carbon filter for exhaust.
I have 6 plants in flower now they were vegged from 2-4months. I'm flowering a mother (that's the 4 mo vegged plant)
I just started Jack Herrer, White Rhino, Thc Bomb, Northern Lights x Skunk, and Super Critical. They are between 1 and 7 days old (started at diff times)
I may start a journal soon.
Looking forward to being a part of this great site

image3820.jpg

Hi Jay233,

Welcome to the forums here on the 420 Magazine site and the community of members. Like you, I spent a lot of time reading and enjoying the site before becoming a member. I'm glad to hear you too received a lot of benefit and information from the site.

Nice set up and beautiful looking plants. Any plans for a journal? I'd love to follow along if your interested.

Be well and happy growing.

Very big GREEN :welcome: to you, are your numbers/dimensions metric or US measurements? I like your setup & well trained bushes. Enjoy the GREAT member input, you chose a great site, with super support!

Thank you Trichomes! I've been enjoying the input for two yrs...it's great to meet everyone!

US measurements...sorry

Thanks Spimp!

Yeah this is the only site I go to...many talented growers with great additudes

Ill take the second part to mean me cause I aint the irst part yet! :rofl:

Hi Jay :ciao: Welcome to :420:

Please start a grow journal so you can tell us what kind of cheese you are eating :yummy:

I also enjoy cheese products ....such as....cheesecake, cheeseburgers, cheesy poofs, cheese n' crackers,cheese steak, cream cheese, pizza, ravioli, cannolis, nacho cheese...and of course cheesy jokes :)

Yeah I don't know how I missed this one but I have never seen that photo before and it is awesome! There is no way I could get away with cutting holes in my walls but if I could this would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom