New member looking for info regarding RSO

I know you have, you are very open about the journey with your husband. I think everyone here is grateful for you being here.

And I also know that Darlene and Merley are doing their best in a very trying situation. I didn’t mean to sound patronizing.

I didn’t take it like that BigBear. :hug: I was just softening the edges. :battingeyelashes:

Update on my mom...Tuesday night we had to call an ambulance and take mom to the hospital. She was violently sick to her stomach with nothing in it to be sick. She hadn't been able to eat in a couple of days. She was admitted by the ER doctor, he said she has ascities and had a cat scan done which showed the cancer has spread to the lining of her stomach and her ovaries. Horrible news, we are devastated. This afternoon they did an ultra sound which showed several spots in the lining of her stomach. My mom is extremely emotional and frightened. The fact that she has put all her faith in taking the oil and now she can't keep anything down has emotionally crippled her.On top of the vomiting her bowels have gone crazy emptying what looks like brown water so constantly that she has had to wear diapers. We told the ER doctor that she is taking the oil and he told her to start it again and not give up. I was so moved that he was that compassionate most doctors are so against this type of treatment. I went to our local Health Store and purchased empty Gelatin Capsules that I plan on putting the oil in and also ordered and will pick up tomorrow the suppository molds that I also plan on putting the oil in , so what ever way is possible for her to get it into her I will do. I am NOT giving up !!!!!!!!!!! She did not want to stay any longer in the hospital so I brought her home tonight.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and God bless that compassionate Doctor. There are no guarantees, but we believe this offers a viable choice.

Remind your mother for me that she was designed to heal just like everyone else. Don't give up on her cells. They know what they're doing, and they need her to believe in them too.

We're here if you need an ear. Someone should be around no matter when. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom