New member: Myelofibrosis patient

GrandpaGreg

I use cannabis for relief of numerous symptoms caused by my bone marrow cancer, myelofibrosis (anyone else with MF here?) The funniest thought came through my head, though you have to understand the endocannabinoid system for it to make sense. I am very allergic to yellow jackets. I stepped outside for a puff and this yellow jacket started buzzing around me. My first thought was it won't do any good to blow smoke at it. It doesn't have an endocannabinoid system. OK, pretty stupid.

Hi GrandpaGreg :welcome: welcome to 420 there sure is a lot to see and read here

thanks for telling your story - cannabis has also helped me with relief of numerous symptoms too, but not of cancer. bone marrow cancer sounds really painful - i'm so glad you find cannabis helpful

dude - stay away from yellow jackets but great sense of humor LOL :passitleft:

Hey Greg.
How have you been feeling using THC or CBD?

My grandma is 85 and they had her on JAKAFI. Now they're not giving her anything besides blood transfusions and iron. No JAKAFI.
She has never smoked pot. Or ingested it.
My family has been against it until recently. But all I've found is mayo clinic online saying not to use oils.

My grandma doesn't wanna eat and doesn't have much longer alive. I know it sounds crazy for people that don't smoke weed to give her something like that especially because they think it can kill her.
Shes dying slowly anyways.

How do you feel when you use cannabis???? Please, if you're out there. Hopefully i can get a response. Hope you're well.

Hey Greg.
How have you been feeling using THC or CBD?

My grandma is 85 and they had her on JAKAFI. Now they're not giving her anything besides blood transfusions and iron. No JAKAFI.
She has never smoked pot. Or ingested it.
My family has been against it until recently. But all I've found is mayo clinic online saying not to use oils.

My grandma doesn't wanna eat and doesn't have much longer alive. I know it sounds crazy for people that don't smoke weed to give her something like that especially because they think it can kill her.
Shes dying slowly anyways.

How do you feel when you use cannabis???? Please, if you're out there. Hopefully i can get a response. Hope you're well.

hi @Ignacio - the thread is 5 yrs old, you are not likely to get a reply.

maybe post up one of your own if you have some questions. there are entire sections dedicated to medical uses you can search as well. good luck.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom