New Member - New Grow

I am a first time grower who will have a lot of questions lol. I am glad to find a place for answers.

Hey Rongo and welcome to :420:

Like oldschool said above, you have come to the right place. There are many people here will to help out and a ton of info scattered throughout the entire forum, basically anything you need to know about cannabis and growing it can be found here. If you can't find it, someone can likely help you. Start up a journal to log your grow and eventually there will be some flow of people that come through. You can always come back to this thread as well and post the link for us all.

In the meantime, take a look at my signature below this post and there will be some links to tutorials that will help you out along the way of making a journal and getting photo's uploaded. There will also be sticky notes at the top of every section of the forum that can help you out in that specific area.

Hope to see you around, take care!

I along with a lot of others use 18/6 for seedlings.

I start my seeds at 24hrs and then about two or three days after they break ground(Rapid Rooter) I move them into dwc buckets and 18/6.

You could also try 20/4

I have found that they do need they're dark time to grow at they're best.

I am growing in soil in homemade grow bags 6 auto fem train wreck and candy cane its a 3×4 just under 6 feet tall i have 2 300w mars led grow lights (is this enough light ? )i have potting soil from walmart thats all i can get id also like to know how far away my lights should be thanks

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If they are 5w LED's then about 18 to 24" when they are very small. Then I try to keep them about 18" and no closer then 12" in flower.

If they are the old 3w ones then 12 to 18" and 12 in flower.

That is what has worked well for me.

If it was me I would put one more of them in there.

But two will work. It is best to be at about 35 to 50w per sq foot of power pulled from the wall.

Two 300w LED's pull about 300w from the wall total.

Those light are good for about 6sf for core flowering and about 8sf for veg.

I am growing in soil in homemade grow bags 6 auto fem train wreck and candy cane its a 3×4 just under 6 feet tall i have 2 300w mars led grow lights (is this enough light ? )i have potting soil from walmart thats all i can get id also like to know how far away my lights should be thanks

I had my pots on the floor they were cold so i got em off the floor and have it nice and warm in there with a fan going

What can i use if i cant get cal mag

Blackstrap molasses 1tsp per gallon..heat up some water first so it will mix up well.then add to your water mix..there you go..dont forget to adjust ur ph after adding it

420-magazine-mobile134167131.jpg

Back
Top Bottom