New member, new grower!

Sketch96

Hello everyone! New to the forum and a new grower......kinda......did some small grows years ago under mh/hps. Did ok. Moved and haven't grown since. With all the new LED tech it was confusing what to buy. So I built 2 new grow rooms in my basement and settled on the electric sky es300. Looking forward to all the knowledge on this forum helping me out! Cheers everyone!

Hello everyone! New to the forum and a new grower......kinda......did some small grows years ago under mh/hps. Did ok. Moved and haven't grown since. With all the new LED tech it was confusing what to buy. So I built 2 new grow rooms in my basement and settled on the electric sky es300. Looking forward to all the knowledge on this forum helping me out! Cheers everyone!
Welcome to the best place to be
:420:
Start a journal when you are ready.
Press the link "Helpful links for new members" that you see in my signature it will tell you how and other helpful things

hi sketch

cool you built out the rooms yourself. most opt for a tent these days. tents didn't work in my spaces so i built a couple small rooms myself. start a grow journal and get some pics up of the space.

Planning on a journal. Just getting to know the forum and how to start one. Lots of great knowledge here. Excited to get going!

Those are nice looking lights! You got two of those? One for each room? Take your time and set up your journal when you're ready. Something else to consider, after you get the journal set up, is include link in your signature. All these little things will help for the rest of us to follow your grow(s). You'll notice many members have links to their various journals, so you can see what they're up to. Looking forward to seeing your set up and welcome to 420!

I bought one light to start with. My rooms are smaller. 43"x50".

I'm going to grow 4 auto blueberry from i49 to get familiar with everything. Just want to see how things go with environment and do some "tuning" before I get going on some photoperiod plants.

I will run one room with18/6 light from seed to harvest and see how things go. Will decide what light to buy for the 2nd room after that. I'm using straight canna coco with gaia green organic amendments in 3 gallon fabric pots.

you can do good things with small spaces..

full

that's overgrown but it's 32" x 42". they got a ways to go.

Wow! Amazing grow! Great job!

oh no. not really lol.

i'm gonna better manage that space next grow. been dialing loads of things in. just showing you can grow fairly large plants. they are better ways to do it than i did.

get that journal up and put a link your sig line so we can find you. i wanna see your spaces and light..

welcome to the jungle lol

:green_heart:

I bought one light to start with. My rooms are smaller. 43"x50".

I'm going to grow 4 auto blueberry from i49 to get familiar with everything. Just want to see how things go with environment and do some "tuning" before I get going on some photoperiod plants.

I will run one room with18/6 light from seed to harvest and see how things go. Will decide what light to buy for the 2nd room after that. I'm using straight canna coco with gaia green organic amendments in 3 gallon fabric pots.

I'm currently running my third auto grow, Kush Auto. Just past a couple weeks from seed. After getting descent results from my first two started at 18/6 and both finishing outside over the past two months, I've decided to run 24/0. More than a few very experienced growers recommend the 24/0 lighting. There's science behind the theory, but I understand, we tend to only do what we feel comfortable with.

Check out our sponsors for all your equipment. I think @SweetSue is a rep for Mars and can get you a discount. All kinds of cool stuff around here.

Back
Top Bottom