420 Magazine Background

New Member Start Links

SmokerJoe

Very helpful links.

SmokerJoe

Hello welcome to the site. Have you posted in the introduce yourself thread yet?

OGSteve

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. I just started growing a few months ago and have learned a lot from this site so I decided to join. Once I figure out how to post pics I'll put a few up of my first/scrog grow

superskunk61

if this helps ive been in mmj rights for 20 yrs,b4 there were computers when i followed the dead on tour i use to pass out pamplets for norml,not a member to them but belong to floridas mmj,i think puffm,but thats how norml did some of there advertising is had us deadheads pass out leaflets bumper stickers on tour,if u were there u no what i meen,remember one of them said hemp users r not criminals.if u toured u no im not lying.peace:peace:ss61.p.s, been using mmj for over 28 years for my condition.so let it grow.:420::thanks:tired of doin time for some other mother f@$%@*r crime.wharfrat

Last edited:

hend1048

Hello to all. I've been looking for someplace to learn and looks like I found it. I found out more in 20 minutes looking around here than I have been able to over the last 2 years doing my own research online. I think I found a home.

hend1048

Hello to all. I've been looking for someplace to learn and looks like I found it. I found out more in 20 minutes looking around here than I have been able to over the last 2 years doing my own research online. I think I found a home.

Top Bottom