New Member Start Links

What's going on folks just
a quick hello to you fine 420 folks and look forward to getting to show everyone a few grow diarys
I've been growing a few years now so not a newb ,but still learning about this beautiful plant we love

Many thanks bb78

56 year old smoker of 42 years now enjoying the freedom of growing weed legally in California. No more stigma! I'm proof that a daily smoker can have a very successful, productive life in a complex job. Not ashamed of being a pothead...

Just beginning flower of my second 4x4x8 tent grow of Granddaddy Purps and Skywalker OG. Veg for 36 days and had to switch to 12/12 because canopy was already close to 2' tall. I will post some pics. Have learned a lot of tips and tricks, and looking for more or to share mine.

Welcome!!! Just a quick heads up the site will be going off line for repairs today. So hopefully when it's up and running tomorrow, we will have a new and improved site/ app.

Have you considered a grow journal? I'm sure many of us would love a peek into your garden!

Again, welcome. If you have any questions feel free to post

Hi all cannabis lovers
I am George from Greece and hopefully we ll be havind our own 420 soon. Looking forward to learn things and make new friends. See you around

Hello All You Beautiful People

I am a Chronic Pain Person - My Health Issues are Many

My Health ~ My Marriage ~ My Faith = Positive Attitude
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Farmers

I just wanted to Introduce Myself, I'm a 56 yr old Male with multiple healthy Issues I have been dealing with for over 35 years.

Born in New England lived there present for most of my life and lived 11 years total in WA State were I learned from THE BEST GROWERS i have ever met and a very cool buddy who is remarkably smart and born with a green buds for fingers. I want to give a special shout out to my close buddy all the way from MA to WA State ( KIM KISSEE )

I Have grown out several strains in my time and have met via internet some of the most heart warming good natured people on these boards and hope this board delivers the same or better information on growing medical marijuana for me and very close friends who need my meds for their pain.

if anyone ever has a question never ever hesitate to shoot me an e mail..

Never thought I'd be growing my own. Got a medical card about 18 months ago and been a lot of trial and tribulation; to learn to make the edibles I count on, to grow the material I need and do it successfully, to make some friends to enjoy just growing and using. Still dialing in the pain management but life is much better. I wish the US would do like Canada, they made it legal from end to end in one swoop, and a medical allows you to have more, to grow your own, and discounts if you buy dispensary. Looking forward to continuing this new journey (been growing 'stuff' since 1966, been growing 'this' stuff since 2020). My tag is because I have a kitty that got in to the Cinderella Jack during grow and ate part of a fan leaf (so he's my little stoner kitty... he was alright btw) and for the past year, he will visit me in the bathroom, sit on lid behind my head and purr a few breaths, then knowing I'm 'stuck' go run off and try to break into the grow room. Then come love me up (with his sister) when I took my bedtime oil and am getting very happy, we all purr together.

:ciao:
It's very good to hear from all you new members.

Just a reminder that we also have a dedicated thread where you can introduce yourselves to our wider community - Introduce Yourself

We look forward to all your contributions and grow journals.

:green_heart:

Hi! I'm an old stoner from the 70s. Discovered the medicinal side of cannabis when I was diagnosed with arthritis a few years ago. I had no idea it would control the pain as well or better than any prescription pain pill. Unfortunately, I had to move in with my daughter from my home state of KY to a place not cannabis friendly. So, all I can do now is sit back and hope it will be legalized while I'm still alive!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Stargazer32862

There is a lot of us that live in states that are not cannabis friendly.
Have you ever thought about growing your own?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Stargazer32862

There is a lot of us that live in states that are not cannabis friendly.
Have you ever thought about growing your own?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Oh, I wish I could grow it. That would solve my problem with my arthritis pain. I live in Indiana. I'm on Twitter too. And I can tell you that the people in this state are crazy!!! I have to live with my daughter because I can't afford to live on my own. She won't let me grow any because she has a daughter in high school and she's afraid that if I get caught, her daughter would be taken away. I see her point. Now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. If I could, I would move to Illinois or Ohio where medical is legal. But since I'm living with my daughter, who is very excited about me living with her, doesn't allow it because it's a crime, and it's 180 days in jail with a $1000 fine. I think Eli Lilly which has a headquarters in Indianapolis, is fighting it. On a "secret" website they have donated tens of thousands of dollars to the Republican campaign, and they are making sure people stay hooked on opiates. The funny thing about that is, I can't take opiates. I have diverticulosis which is chronic constipation, and opiates make it worse. I can't take any NSAIDS because I'm in stage one renal failure and I have a tumor on my right adrenal gland. No Tylenol because of a fatty liver. Yeah, ok shoot me I like food! But I have lost 26 lbs so far.

I wanted to share some expert insights from Doors Delivered, your go-to source for premium doors in the UK. Selecting the right door for your home can significantly impact its aesthetics, functionality, and overall appeal. It's not just about security; it's about enhancing your living space. That's why we're here to help you make informed choices Doors Delivered specializes in offering a wide range of high-quality doors, including internal, external, and glazed options. Our goal is to help homeowners transform their spaces with top-notch doors while providing valuable advice along the way. In this discussion, I'd love to address any questions or concerns you might have about doors, whether you're looking to enhance the interior, boost curb appeal, or ensure security.
Are you a @420 Magazine Sponsor? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom