New Member Start Links

heyyy im new as well! trying to get feedback on my plants i just started growing on saturday!
IMG_39697.JPG
IMG_39685.JPG

first time growing btw

hi my name is greg im from ireland ans im a first time growing, things are going a lot better than i planned my plants are only 3 weeks only but already taking a lot of room their over a foot tall ongoing onto 6th nud their bushy with branchs and leafs have a nice lear of crystels staring to apare. i have my grow room set up in my closet using a 250w hsp light, an extractor and fan i dont have a humidifer as of yet, A few people have told me i should change the the cycle to 12and 12 to bring them into flowering seeming i dont want them to tall an short on space..so basiclly what im asking is would it be ok to give them a few more days then bring them into flowering ??

Wosser,
You'll get much better help asking in the proper area of the website. :thumb:
The good news....You're almost there! :) Just go up one level and to: "Forum: Introduce Yourself" then click the "Post New Thread" button at the top left and introduce yourself there.... you'll get many more responses that way! :)
Below is the link you will need:
Introduce Yourself

To answer your question, it would help if you told us a little more about your plants, like are they autos or photo period, what strain? But in general, if they're not an auto flowering strain, you can leave them in veg growth for as long as you'd like. There are several methods you can use that allow you to control the height that you can research here. :goodluck:

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo
hi my name is greg im from ireland ans im a first time growing, things are going a lot better than i planned my plants are only 3 weeks only but already taking a lot of room their over a foot tall ongoing onto 6th nud their bushy with branchs and leafs have a nice lear of crystels staring to apare. i have my grow room set up in my closet using a 250w hsp light, an extractor and fan i dont have a humidifer as of yet, A few people have told me i should change the the cycle to 12and 12 to bring them into flowering seeming i dont want them to tall an short on space..so basiclly what im asking is would it be ok to give them a few more days then bring them into flowering ??

canniguy2013,
You'll get a much bigger response by putting something one level up by clicking start new thread in the "introduce yourself" forum. Then from there you will learn how to and where to ask for assistance from the forums and even start a grow journal if you'd like.
Greenest Regards,

Beateo

Hello, I have been in here a while but starting a whole new setup. A flood and drain table. I can see that fox farms nutes are a good product but a little more expensive. Can anyone suggest a more economical products? Also can someone direct me to a flood and drain tutorial about how to maintain the proper ratios of nutes and adding fresh water to maintain the proper ppm. Also can anyone tell me that after I introduce the Heisenberg tea, will there be a slick, not slimy film on my air, fill and drain tubes in my reservoir ? I have so many other questions but will stop here for now.

Toxxxic420,
You'll get a much bigger response by putting something one level up by clicking start new thread in the "introduce yourself" forum. Then from there you will learn how to and where to ask for assistance from the forums and even start a grow journal if you'd like.
Greenest Regards,

Beateo

Hello, I have been in here a while but starting a whole new setup. A flood and drain table. I can see that fox farms nutes are a good product but a little more expensive. Can anyone suggest a more economical products? Also can someone direct me to a flood and drain tutorial about how to maintain the proper ratios of nutes and adding fresh water to maintain the proper ppm. Also can anyone tell me that after I introduce the Heisenberg tea, will there be a slick, not slimy film on my air, fill and drain tubes in my reservoir ? I have so many other questions but will stop here for now.

I need help my plant is almost 2 months old and it has pistols but no hairs and its not a male I have it in a hydroponic system that I bought from Walmart its a areogarden 3sl

Back
Top Bottom