New Member Start Links

Hi! Nice place to find info on alternative ways to medicate. Been smoking for years, an episode of whooping cough where I couldn't imbibe and I really realized how much it helps my symptoms of spasms and tremors from neck surgery. I live in Cali, just came back from The Store :thumb: Learning about vaping and oils.

What's up call me good. I wanna how big will a plant get in 8 inches deep by 1 1/2 foot soil. Its about foot half tall normal water leaves hella bud leaves an stinks so good at 1 month old and 2weeks germed. How big will it get in that much soil?

Glad to be on 420 at last ponderd on the idea to long! I've already got a plant from bag seed to flowering now in final stages only got my light and tent the other day been grown on the window sill most of its life poor girlcan't wait to get learning from you pros on here !

:welcome: new members to :420: - the best cannabis resource in the world.

Don't forget that the first post in this thread has links to most everything you'll need. If you're growing, do start a journal. It's the very best way to attract support and advice from the generous experts here.

Enjoy, learn and spread the word! :Namaste:

Hi all:peacetwo:.I am from Glasgow(UK) and I start reading about growing.

Like I was saying new to the site and forum not to 420 lol been friends there for over 30 years I'd love to meet a few good friends or maybe just one great friend!!

Back
Top Bottom