greenbob1

Hello all: I am a 66 year old, 46 year marijuana smoking male. These days I smoke mostly for pain relief but I still like the buzz. I grow some and I buy some but I'm interested in becoming "legal". My family doctor doesn't seem inclined to prescribe it so I need to find a doctor who will. I live just outside of Winnipeg, Canada near Selkirk. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Hi greenbob1, nice to have you join us here at :420: the best resource site for raising cannabis awareness worldwide.

I took a quick look at our Medical Marijuana forum and saw this thread right at the top which may assist you Medical Marijuana Services in Canada

You might want to check out the New Member Start Links thread for even more info about navigating and using the site.

:peace: :welcome:

Hi greenbob1, nice to have you join us here at :420: the best resource site for raising cannabis awareness worldwide.

I took a quick look at our Medical Marijuana forum and saw this thread right at the top which may assist you Medical Marijuana Services in Canada

You might want to check out the New Member Start Links thread for even more info about navigating and using the site.

:peace: :welcome:

Thanks for the welcome(s) and the info/advice. I have now begun the process. Regards to all.

Back
Top Bottom