Caligrowher

Hello 420 people I'm new and have a question. How many plants should I grow on my first grow and also should I start with clones or germinate seeds. Thanks for any help

Welcome to :420: Cali. It all depends on your grow area, lights,strain, etc. I have seen 10oz off one plant indoors, heard of bigger yields but that's through the grapevine. Seeds will get you bigger and better yields. If you are a heavy med user than 2 to 4 plants should be good for personal use, anything more than that you will need more room and more lighting. Good luck and thanks for joining.

Welcome Cali

A lot will depend on how much room and finances you have that you can set aside for your grow, as well as, how adventurous you are ;) I started with about 25 plants all from feminized seed. I grew 4 inside and trained and cloned them. The rest went outside and some gifted to friends and family.

Once you decide on grow area, time and money that you can attribute to your grow, and how adventurous you feel, then there are many many on here who will gladly help you along with your grow :)

Back
Top Bottom