GOTANEWBONG

hey guys names brett new here and just dropping in to say hi,im a family man 2 young girls and my wife.yes i grow yes i vote,from Portland Oregon and use cannabis for depression amoung other things. ill be putting my first grow with mars hydro epistar320 and blue-dream with pics and specs later 2day.peace an love

HiYi Brett:
Pretty new here as well...Reno, Nevada here.
Never thought I'd see the day, but we finally joined the good guys. :)
OCD, Insomnia, and pain ...MMJ helped me rid my body and Mind from OXYCODONE! :welcome:

Nice to meet ya also!
Been rid of the OXY since last November, when I got my MMJ card..Got sick as hell withdrawing from the crap, even w/ a slow taper.

Nice to meet ya also!
Been rid of the OXY since last November, when I got my MMJ card..Got sick as hell withdrawing from the crap, even w/ a slow taper.

yeah i had to kick subs and holy shit i was down a month no sleep sweating here is my bluedream gohst train haze 1st indoor under mars pro 2 epistar 320
20170409_074034.jpg
20170409_073922.jpg
20170409_073906.jpg
20170409_073820.jpg
20170409_073859.jpg
fuck it was bad

It's so good to be3 rid of that crap...btw: your medicine looks incredible..
I'm a bit jealous, and have so long to go!:)

What's up Brett .?? Nice to meet you. Everything looks good man. Expect you have some major clawing going on . Other than that good job dude. Glad to hear your ridding your body of all the garage !!!!

do you think its light?being to close?its a big light for my space..
No I think you are over feeding them. And they have nitrogen toxicity. Ease up on the nutes. If it were me I'd probably give them plain pH water for a couple feeding and them ease them back into nutes with like 1/4 strength then work your way up to half strength .

Greetings. I, too, have rid myself of major opiates. I am a heart transplant Survivor who was blinded during the operation. I have started my own grow Journal, and Ann hoping and praying that things go well. I have a ton of help as the people here are nothing but helpful, kind and downright entertaining. You definitely came to the right place. My grow is my first and is indoors. If it comes out at the bottom of this post, the link to it is in my signature. I think I'll pull up a chair, and follow along. I can do nothing but learn

Back
Top Bottom