Hi, I just wanted to say hello to everyone! And introduce myself and husband. I'm D we have been growing Organic Indoor medicine for 8 years. The road has been (and still can be) a hard road with lots of ups and downs, but my husband and I have managed to fight and stay in this business to help others. I love working with my husband because we both are very passionate about what we do. We got started 8 years ago because my dad suffers from Multiple Sclerosis and we have been helping men & woman ever since.

Have a great day!

Hi D&D - this is a great community! I am new too but getting lots of support and info from this site’s members! What are you growing now?

Good to have you here D and D. Welcome to 420 Magazine. There's lots of friendly people here with a ton of great advice all combined into 1 spot. You found a great forum to stop by.

Hi, I just wanted to say hello to everyone! And introduce myself and husband. I'm D we have been growing Organic Indoor medicine for 8 years. The road has been (and still can be) a hard road with lots of ups and downs, but my husband and I have managed to fight and stay in this business to help others. I love working with my husband because we both are very passionate about what we do. We got started 8 years ago because my dad suffers from Multiple Sclerosis and we have been helping men & woman ever since.

Have a great day!
Sounds wonderful. Glad to have you as part of our team.
Any help we can provide we are all eager to help great people like yourselves.
:welcome:
Bill

Welcome to you and your husband. Let's go! :Rasta:

Welcome! I just finished my first indoor organic crop and I'm sold on this method of growing. I have Parkinson's and want the best medicine I can grow! I'd love to see your setup and hear about the strains you like to grow for MS.

Welcome! I just finished my first indoor organic crop and I'm sold on this method of growing. I have Parkinson's and want the best medicine I can grow! I'd love to see your setup and hear about the strains you like to grow for MS.
Hello! And congratulations on your first harvest. How did it go? What strains do you have? So exciting for you to have medicine available for yourself. My grandfather had Parkinson’s. How are you doing? Right now I have been growing LA kush Cake for my MS. Buddies, they seem to really enjoy the strain.

Hello! And congratulations on your first harvest. How did it go? What strains do you have? So exciting for you to have medicine available for yourself. My grandfather had Parkinson’s. How are you doing? Right now I have been growing LA kush Cake for my MS. Buddies, they seem to really enjoy the strain.
Hi! This was my third indoor harvest but my first fully organic and I am over the top happy about the way it came out. I'm managing my symptoms but to be totally honest it really sucks! The medicine I grow helps with mood, appetite, and with sleep mostly which is all very helpful. I'm relatively young with PD (52) and have years ahead (hopefully) where I'll be living with this. Getting my preferred grow technique down and becoming as efficient as possible is where my mind is at with all of this.

My first grow was all Purple Kush and it came out really good considering it was my first grow. My second grow included 8-Ball Kush, Aurora Indica, Peyote Gorilla, Northern Lights, and LSD. That grow came out ok but while I was in the middle of it I knew I needed to change things up so I asked Emilya for help with growing organically. I just harvested last week and it came out spectacular! I grew Vanilla Kush, 8-Ball Kush, Aurora Indica, and Peyote Gorilla. I'm going to post weights in my grow journal if you want to take a look at everything. I had a summer grow going last year and it was Ok, but really what I got most out of it was knowledge. Realizing you can't just grow any strain you want because of your location was important, as was learning about powdery mildew and bud rot! I have a greenhouse this year so that should help quite a bit with keeping the ladies relatively dry.

Back
Top Bottom