New Moon Over Guawi: A High Brix Journey

Mornin to ya 'G' u should top dress heavily with EWC in that batch ok. Since it is only first/second run ,...you will do right by making sure they get the EWC's in there. Keep a very close eye on this round with that soil. cheers 'G'

Thanks buddy for sure I need to keep an Extra Close watch for early signs of soil energy slowdown
Thinking I will be OK just not going to be THE BEST result I could of gotten but I bet it will still be
great (the kit rocks)

I can't wait to see what happens next :rofl: . That PH x M is going to EXPLODE....good luck!

Thanks I expect she will :slide: thinking Super crop and BACK BUILD as much as I can

Oh I noticed the PHM Has just started ALTERNATE nodes and I started the SLOW Time change
to flower last night. Minus 1/2 hour a day will take 10 days to get to my 11/13 and expect they
will have started by the end of the change. Will not switch in the REDs until I think the flower
stretch has finished (not sure if I will see it :rofl:)

Thanks, Having you guys around for support is the bee's knees (old school)

Did some FAST calculations ON the missing EWC

REALIZATION:
I MISSED Cooking half of the soil which means I MISSED Adding the EWC :hmmmm:

Will need to add
MAX = 3.57142857143 lbs of EWC to each pot.

MIN = 2.38095238095 lbs per pot (Going with Min since no amendments were added)

Sounds like a lot will need to add this over time at EACH WATER.
Need to weigh out 2.0 Lbs of EWC and see the VOLUME, Maybe not
as much as I'm thinking

PROCESS IS TO:
Add 30lbs Max EWC to a Full Bail (42 gal) when cooking Used 1st Run Soil.

I used approx 10 gal of USED 1st run Soil (not amended or re-Cooked)

CALCULATION:
30lbs EWC Divided by 42lbs used 1st run soil = 0.71428571428 Lb EWC per LB Needed to be added
SO
0.71428571428 X 10 (10 gal uncooked soil) = 7.14285714286 lbs MISSING
NOW

I need to DIVIDE that by 2 since its mixed evenly between TWO 10gal pots

FINAL AMOUNT to ADD Each Pot 3.57142857143 lbs

EDIT: I wonder the result if I CALCULATED out the 2nd run amendment and
added it over time as well ?

Doing some GOOGLE Searching for a AUTO Motion Sensor I can hook up to my FAR-REDS so
when I open the door at lights out they will come on for 15 minutes to cancel out the Flash of light
that comes in.

Anyway I found these HOME VENT regulators that could be of use for those who run a closed room

AIRTAP T4, Quiet Register Booster Fan with Thermostat Control. Heating Cooling AC Vent. Fits 4” x 12” Register Holes.

1568141410090.png

Hey Gazoo my friend! I fell a bit behind here, but things are still looking great. Your plants are looking healthy and strong and your setup is looking neat as per usual :high-five: Those are some nice big pots those girls went into, they're gonna be big! :passitleft:

Hey Gazoo my friend! I fell a bit behind here, but things are still looking great. Your plants are looking healthy and strong and your setup is looking neat as per usual :high-five: Those are some nice big pots those girls went into, they're gonna be big! :passitleft:

Thanks for the complements always nice to get some ATTABOYs but you know 1 "Aw shit" wipes them
all out and I just got an "AW SHIT" so I needed that
:thanks:

No worries being away, nothing really going on. Its just been a Window into how my mind skips from
interest to interest :rofl: No profilers here I hope :p

Your always welcome here :passitleft:

Looks like both the PH x M & the GUAWI have started Alternate Nodes :slide:

I'm half way to the full 11 / 13 time change ( Minus 1/2 HR a day) expecting both to have started Flower by
the time i'm finished, 6 more days

The GUAWI could veg Longer but the PH x M needs to flower yesterday.

GUAWI
Day 55 from Pop

guawi_alt_nodes_2.jpg

GUAWI

guawi_top_8weeks_2.jpg

PH x M
60 Days from Pop
Alt Nodes

phm_alt_nodes_week_8_1.jpg

PH x M Top

phm_top_week_8_3.jpg

Both Front

both_week_8_front_1.jpg

Both Top

both_week_8_top_1.jpg

REMOTE Sensor = Canopy Temp & RH (All Lights On)
INDOOR Sensor = Room Temp & RH

blank.jpg

Love your tent Gazoo and all it’s bells and whistles. Rock on my friend :snowboating:

One day I’ll find the motivation and time to do one of the upgrades you have done. There is no lack of ideas when I pass by your place.

Thanks for the motivation G and have a sweet day :surf:

Love your tent Gazoo and all it’s bells and whistles. Rock on my friend :snowboating:

One day I’ll find the motivation and time to do one of the upgrades you have done. There is no lack of ideas when I pass by your place.

Thanks for the motivation G and have a sweet day :surf:

Thanks friend :thanks:

Its all Docs fault if it was not for the Kit I would not be so bored and need to find ways
to keep involved :rofl:

I have to find ways to keep myself interested or run the risk of finding an even more expensive hobby :high-five:

Ok back to researching my next upgrades timed AUTO Far-red when door opens during night hours
and My postal Scale hack so I can monitor pot weight when in the 10 gal pots

Earth's phosphorus is being depleted at an alarming rate. At current consumption levels, we will run out of known phosphorus reserves in around 80 years, but consumption will not stay at current levels. Nearly 90% of phosphorus is used in the global food supply chain, most of it in crop fertilizers.

CUT & PASTE From "TEAMING with FUNGI The Organic Growers Guide to Mycorrhizae"

Phosphorus is a nonrenewable resource—and known reserves are expected to be depleted within 50 to 100 years. Many people are concerned about a looming crisis as the need to produce more food is complicated by the decreasing availability of this valuable mineral. In addition, widespread application of phosphorus in agricultural soils has created global environmental consequences, as significant amounts of phosphorus are washed or eroded away and wind up in streams, where they kill aquatic life and destroy the ecosystem. For these reasons, finding a substitute for the application of phosphorus fertilizers is an important quest. Mycorrhizal fungi may provide the best solution.

For me, this is the perfect time to grow. No extra heat or cooling required,..temps and RH are stable .
:surf:

Believe it or not the hot outside weather is my sweet spot :yummy:

My tent is down stairs that stays 75 to 78 , Occasionally as the weather cools
I need to supplement just a little heat to keep things in line, The heat mats are ideal
for just a few degs :yummy:

Ya, i love those heat mats 'G', you seen mine right...it's meant to put outside in the winter to keep snow off the doorway/steps. The one i have is 180W Works great, takes the chill off the floor too.

Yup remember when you bought it ;) another cool feature is you can use a
"Digital Heat Mat Thermostat"
if you have one, for Temp control, dont remember if yours had that built in ?

FIRST FULL DAY AT 11/13

Time Change to 11/13 Completed today. OFFICIALLY @ 11on / 13off

During the slow time change ( minus 0.5 hrs ea day) the GUAWI seems
to have stretched twice as much as the PH x M :)

I like it :yummy: They are accepting my wishes

BOTH Still 8 to 10 inches high and both filling in the nets nicely

GUAWI Left Purple Haze X Malawi Right

both_1.jpg

PH x M Front

phm_front_4.jpg

PH x M Top

phm_top_1.jpg

GUAWI TOP

g_top_1.jpg

GUAWI Top

g_top_2.jpg