New Moon Over Guawi: A High Brix Journey

Approximately 10 weeks to go :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6.jpg

5.jpg
1.jpg

2.jpg

Nice energy there 'G'.. :headbanger:

Thanks they are performing nicely I think.

still have one more 2nd run amendment & EWC to add next watering (1\4 tp )
than another GE and maybe the cats after that but will see. I would like to give
the cats later since its a long flower but dont want to wait until yellowing has started
so its going to be a wait and see thing.

Oh still have 1 re-charge to include as well

The additional 2nd run amendments and EWC should be kicking-in just about now
and continue over the next month, hoping not to see any yellowing until cats

Interesting Understanding that just kicked in

Is this the normal way BREEDERS estimate flower times ?

"Normally flowering time is calculated when the light is switched to 12/12"

I always start counting from FIRST PISTILS, could be why I always seem to finish a bit early

EDIT: Hoping the PLANNED PG&E (Power company) Power Outage that could last for up to 5 DAYS
Wont effect my area

Northern and Central California may go dark for up to 5 days

Ya eh 'G'.....me too. A lot of confusion always happens when we talk about when to start the 'bloom' clock.....at 'flip', or 10 days after ,when it usually occurs...for me anyhow. Almost every single grow...when i switch to 12/12 ( i always start with 12) it always takes a good 10 days to see small clusters of pistils.
This is when i start the clock.
Cheers.

Ya eh 'G'.....me too. A lot of confusion always happens when we talk about when to start the 'bloom' clock.....at 'flip', or 10 days after ,when it usually occurs...for me anyhow. Almost every single grow...when i switch to 12/12 ( i always start with 12) it always takes a good 10 days to see small clusters of pistils.
This is when i start the clock.
Cheers.

Absolutely what I see as well, Although I do a slow time change (less 1/2 hr a day) over
10 days and will see first signs of flower very close to the 10 day mark. Interestingly I have
begun to notice the HEAVY STRETCH is happening prior to first pistils and by the time I do
see the pistils the stretch has slowed if not stopped. Think it may be the more natural way ?

Not sure 'G'...its just wat ive always done....i go right to 12.
It seems to be working for me...ha... :high-five:

Oh for sure I was not trying to change what works best for you,
Its different for just about everyone ;)

Just wanted to mention what I noticed with the PURPLE HAZE x MALAWI
the stretch was minimal to this point (2 weeks in from first pistils) and everything
is still perfectly under control :yummy:

Maybe its just that it was WAY easier to Tuck the branches while the stretch was
happening prior to flower, Starting flower Over a one day period (directly to 12 /12 ) the stretch and
flower are getting turned on at the same time. No time for the plant to make the building
blocks for the colas (longer nodes) so it happens at the same time and the branches start to
get stiff before the stretch is finished ? Maybe :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its a bit different for me since I use the NETS and you LST. I have to worry about the
branches getting to stiff to tuck

I think I am well on the way to understanding how to use the SCROG & the KIT together

If they are...then do the training yourself......without the blind help of a bunch of string....bahhh.
Thats not like u G.......
Thats gettin to ya isnt it....i can feel it....ha

Its not about the SKILL Level :( its about space and height restrictions

If anything what I am doing should show a HIGH level of experience
Please show me your 100% Un-topped SATIVA grown in less than a five foot space

Thanks

No skill to let a plant grow up by itself anyone can do that, even you.
Now doing it in a 2 x 2 x 5 foot space takes some skill

Back
Top Bottom