New Moon Over Guawi: A High Brix Journey

:theband:

No Doubt!.... ..i mean Sublime, ha!:rofl:

"Smoke Two Joints" is a song originally written by The Toyes, who performed it in traditional Reggae style and released it in 1983. According to The Toyes, "one fine fall day on a small island" of Oahu in Hawaii, two of the band members, Jim and Sandy, were sitting under a large banyan tree on Kuhio Beach, "tokin' on some sweet bud & jammin' on a rootsy reggae funky town" when they conceived the song "Smoke Two Joints."

It was featured on the soundtrack for the 1998 American comedy-thriller film Homegrown. The Toyes version was featured in the 2005 video game NARC. The song is often mistakenly attributed to Bob Marley on the internet and file sharing websites. Marley had been dead two years when this song was written.

Damn, did not know that. Sublime did cover it correct?

Yes a few years later
:rofl: version I like is posted as Bob Marley :rofl:

"
Sublime cover version
The punk/ska band Sublime performed a cover version on their 1992 debut album 40oz. to Freedom. "Smoke Two Joints" was one of the first Sublime songs to be played on the radio after "Date Rape". This cover includes samples taken from the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls (though this intro is typically removed when the song is played on the radio), of a bong being used, and of the artists Eazy-E and Just Ice. Bert Susanka, the lead singer of The Ziggens (a major influence on Sublime), is also sampled saying, "Smoked cigarettes 'til the day she died!" The track is also featured on the 2003 film Grind and is on the Grind motion picture soundtrack as a somewhat shorter version. The track is also used in the film Mallrats when the contestants for a game show are passed out on the floor after being given marijuana by Jay and Silent Bob.

"Smoke Two Joints" was released in 1994.

Sublime's version is featured in the Rocksmith 2014 video game as a DLC track.

START WEEK 8
Flower

Purple Haze x Malawi on the right. Good thing I never topped or pruned, thinking had I done so things would of
been much different ;) :rofl: She also seems to have ridden out the extra EWC, its been 30 days since the last
of it was added and things have not gotten worse also all the missing 2nd run amendments should all be
working by now.

They will both be getting the recharge this next water with the full TP drench, No EWC this time ;)
my even give the PH x M a second Cat after the next GE :hmmmm:

The Guawi on the Left has started her self pruning stage :yummy: Loosing a lot of water leafs so expecting
to see some bud swell as all the energy is now headed for the flowers :yummy:

Thinking the Far-Red is knocking off some flower time and coming to the conclusion I would rather have
a longer flower time since a few more weeks at this stage is no problem.

Expecting another 4 weeks on the PH x M
And maybe 3 more on the Guawi

tops_1.jpg

tops_3a.jpg

tops_4a.jpg

Both got a Rescue drench with Recharge,

The Guawi ALSO got a Dixie Cup full of EWC to help with NITROGEN (many yellow leafs)

I may need to add a dixie cup EWC to the PH x M as well but waiting a bit to see if the rescue drench
helps

Its actually been like 5 weeks since the last of the missing EWC was added and thinking its been
long enough now she may be in need of a small boost

:popcorn: Hope your weekend is off to a stellar start Gaz!

Thanks Van

Looks like I will be winterizing the back yard this weekend :high-five:

Than start on a new idea for a low profile single plant rolling base that I can just pull
forward to roll each plant out singley for plant maintenance.

Problem is the tent has the front 4" raised edge at front that I need to figured out a work around for,
Idea is for Drop down wheels that when pulled down will lock into place on the other side
of the raised edge allowing me to just pull forward. after finished just push back and fold up wheels ?

10 gal pots each with individual scrog nets can be a pain to remove for plant maintenance.

Thanks for stopping by it can awful quite here :high-five:

I dealt with a similar issue....back when I was growing in my 10'x10'. I kept the plants on dollies to make moving them around easy....but the flap of the 10'x10' prevented them from being able to roll out of the tent. So I set up another dolly on the other side and then just lift and slide from one dolly to the other. Sometimes I would get Ms Stank to help me on the big pots (15 gallon and bigger). Not sure if multiple dollies would work for you, but it did for me.

I dealt with a similar issue....back when I was growing in my 10'x10'. I kept the plants on dollies to make moving them around easy....but the flap of the 10'x10' prevented them from being able to roll out of the tent. So I set up another dolly on the other side and then just lift and slide from one dolly to the other. Sometimes I would get Ms Stank to help me on the big pots (15 gallon and bigger). Not sure if multiple dollies would work for you, but it did for me.

Thanks Yes multiple dollies would work BUT my OCD wont allow it :rofl: ,
It must be made specifically special to fit perfectly ;)
The flip down wheels will keep my OCD in check and allow me to be happy with the result :rofl::rofl:

ok i could just be really stoned but cant seem to wrap my head around something

Question if a plant has been in Flower for 56 Days (8 weeks) on day 57 has she
started week 8 or week 9 ? in other words at mid week do I say, 8 weeks and 3 days or
9 weeks and 3 days, since i am really in the 9th week ?

Looks like good news for the CANADIAN Seed buyers purchasing from US
also should decrease the extra fees added to the basic Kit (98.00)

USMCA AND YOU

The US-Mexico-Canada Agreement May Pass in House This Year

The USMCA (not to be confused with the late 70's hit release, "YMCA") will potentially be passed in the House by the end of the year, or so Speaker Nancy Pelosi hopes. So, what does that mean for e-commerce sellers?

The legislation will ask that Canada and Mexico increase the minimum value of any imported shipment that is required to have duty collection and additional documentation. In addition to the increase in the minimum, Canadian buyers will be exempt from additional cross-border fees for purchases under $113.44.

According to a report by DigitalComerce360, "USMCA is the first U.S. trade agreement to prohibit other countries requiring retailers and other businesses that collect their citizens’ data to store that data in their respective countries."

"LOVE TO Watch Her Strut"

She's totally committed
To major independence
she's a lady through and through
She gave me quite a battle
All that I could handle
She bruise some
She hurt some too
But oh I love to watch her strut

Sometimes I want to take her
Just give up and take her
But I would never play that scene