New noobie here

The70’s

Good day all ! I’ve been a Hometheater part time installer/hobbyist for 35 years and im sick and tired of it LOL ! Im just looking for a new hobby that is rooted (ha!) at home like my movie room.
NY State is slated for legalization soon, so its time to research the heck out of growing weed, i will also be retiring in 1.5yrs so this is something that can occupy a non stop putterer :0)
I will be a basement dwelling grower with my 4x4 grow tent, so far LED lighting, and four plants in coco/perlite to begin, once Uncle AndrewCuomo signs the bill he promised.
Thats about it for now, its great to be here, theres tons to learn, and share.

I have to say that hobby forums are the BEST !!!!!!!

The 70’s

Welcome 70s! Growing is a super hobby, so be prepared for it to become an obsession!
:Namaste:

Thanx Pan,

I seem to gravitate towards obsessive hobbies, i just delved into DIY LED lites for the last two days, non stop reading, its good to be someplace new !

Can't wait to see where you go with the lights...I've been keen to get into quantum boards for a while now.

Every search led me back to them, i’d like (4) of the QB 288 boards either the 301 or the 561 diodes with a single driver and assemble a frame, i really like building stuff :0)

So, i was thinking about something funny that happened back in “The 70’s”. I was 14 in 1977, i had been caught for the umteenth time smoking weed with my friends. My parents were really unable to dissuade me from this kind of activity, and the one talk, my Mom said, “is that all you wanna do with ur life is smoke pot and listen to music with those people u call friends” ?

Lets get one this straight, Rock and Roll was at its peak for me that year, i had seen Boston, (hometown) Foreigner, Bob Segar, Ted Nugent, Styx, REO, The Outlaws, and the list went on and on, “Partying” was at its peak for me, i dont think i had the balls to say it then.......

Yes!!!!!! Thats all i wanted to do then, and i cant wait to catch up now :0)

Welcome to the 420 forum, sounds like you have a good plan.

Back
Top Bottom