New north east USA grower - Med use patient

PoqSr

My ? Is there certain strains that do better in colder climates? I am approved to grow in my basement but it doesn't have adequate heating so even with space heater it still hangs 55/60's I'm starting with 2 dance halls sativa and 3 Og kush indica dominate they are clones so I can flower fast if need be. But I have 5 white widow fem auto also I was planning on holding til dec/jan before starting so thoughts of temps or better choice strains that can handle chilly temps thank everyone have fun

Re: New north east USA grower(Med use patient)

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do have things about growing in your cold basement.
1 What is the temperature with no space heater
2 What type of lights are you using

You will gain heat from you lights, perhaps a grow tent would help keep a smaller area warmer
75 daytime 50's nighttime are good conditions for growing

Remember the key thing about growing Cannabis is the CAN
Good Luck

Re: New north east USA grower(Med use patient)

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do have things about growing in your cold basement.
1 What is the temperature with no space heater
2 What type of lights are you using

You will gain heat from you lights, perhaps a grow tent would help keep a smaller area warmer
75 daytime 50's nighttime are good conditions for growing

Remember the key thing about growing Cannabis is the CAN
Good Luck

I could use whole basement but I'm only going to use a 10x10x 7-71/2ft tall room down there kids grown and gone. Figured if I heat that only with space heater I may be able to hold mid 60's constant. Being on disability(4 back surgeries down 1 big 1 to go with screws and plates to fix 4 more disc ughh) $$ a little tight right now so I could only get a few t5 fluorescent bulbs. I do have 2 more 4ft lights(2bulbfixtures) I could probably swing a few t8's for those ?. This is my actual 1st real grow besides a couple of kids plants 30yrs ago lol. Thank you for all the help it's much appreciated. Been doing a monster load of reading and it's been super helpful just need to be financially responsible right now.

Back
Top Bottom