New Oil extractor brand?

makevelli420

HighByNight (Honey2Money) - easy oil extractor

Has anyone hear of this brand of honey oil extractors?

I bought it about a week ago at my local head shop and used it twice already, it does work good on a larger quantity scale than the honey bee. It fits about 28 grams or so. It sells for the same price as the honey bee, but seems better too me. They had a bunch of diff colours and sizes. The guy said the website is gonna be done next month.

I want to hear others opinions on this product.

p.s. sorry if its in the wrong section.

DSC003852.JPG

DSC003803.JPG

Or you can make your own. Mine holds 5 ounces. Cost about $5 to make.You can get everything you need at your local hardware store.

you guys know that the poly vinyl chloride that you guys are using is partly soluble in the corrosive butane you are extracting with try going with metal instead we need to find something thats a 100% safe for a solid extraction lemme kno on ideas

tried alcohol , acetone , and product is nothing but sticky wasted product in the containment vessel its hard to handle for sure

Hi, I just read the post on the new extractor, I am a machinist from BC, and I just ordered Stainless steel to make larger extractors, 1 inch outside dia, 7/8 inside diameter and 12 inches long, with 3 legs to support it, should hold around 45 grams, I will be posting them on Ebay for sale soon as we CNC machine them. Soon as I figure out material cost and machining time I will have a price, It will be aprox 55 to 60 bux retail + shipping ( Canadian funds) , we can also give wholesale pricing on larger orders
I saw a smaller one on Ebay that is way smaller than the Honey bee made from alluminum, holds 7- 10 grams and he wants 45 bux for it.
Alluminum oxidises when exposed to air, dont think I would want that washing thru the extraction, I dont trust plastics either, I think stainless is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom