New old guy

John Dee

420 Member
Hi Folks,
Been bumping around forums since Planet Ganja. Pop into ICMag and RUI occasionally but heard that there are some good oil extraction people here. I use an old school water technique to make canna butter...but damn it's a lot of work.

Just setting up a new room at my current location. I'll have an 8x7 space but it won't all be flowering. Just not sure yet how I'll be doing propogation. I don't like feminized seeds (well never used them) so I guess it's regular seed starting...leading eventually a clone momma of the most promising cut/pheno.

I recently picked up loads of rockwool at an auction so I have a variety of sizes. I'm thinking veg on rockwool and then onto hydroton for top drip for flowering cycle.

Picked up a LumiGrow Pro 650 used off eBay...so that and a 315 cmh will be my basic flower lights. May supplement but maybe not till I see how the space does.

Thats all for now,
JD

Welcome John! Definitely let us know if you get a journal going. Have you already found some good threads on oils here?

Yes...actually that's how I found the place. A friend on another site gave me a link to a SweetSue tutorial. She her rep is spreading. Want to learn pressure cooker technique too. Always have to have a pressure cooker to do shrooms. lol
Cheers,
JD

Back
Top Bottom