New on the scene

Brewster

Hello all,

I am fairly new to the cannabis culture. I have been smoking for about 3 years now and am expanding my horizons. By means of starting to grow.

I think its really neat that there are so many great people out there sharing their grows that I would get in on the action. So hello.

Bit about me, I am a full time student working on my masters. I love building and constructing things. Science fairs were my favorite thing so now I am doing a big one with plants!

Also I am in love with anything with wheels, cars, bikes, planes what ever. I cycle a lot, I enjoy fast cars, I brew my own beer and I love to smoke meats.

I will work on starting a journal and I will include a link in here to that.

Hello to everyone!

Here is a link to my grow journal I will keep updated for anyone who is interested.

Brewster's Bubbles

Brewster, Happy to meet you Friend.
:welcome: to 420
You will fit right in here. :cheer:
We all enjoy life and Our Cannabis.
I love Mountain Biking too.
So you want to start the best hobby ever, Growing Bud. :yummy:
Everything Member, Every bit of information, Every Journal here is yours for gaining knowledge.
Questions, Help? Please just yell, We are here for you.
Read and read you'll really enjoy the researching.
With your skills in Constructing things, That is a huge plus.
Looking forward to your upcoming Journal. :bravo:
Great that you joined us today. :slide:
See you in the forums. :nomo:
Happy Growing, Best of Luck. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you find everything you are looking for. There are a lot of great people here, with a lot of great information on cannabis. :cool: Can't wait to see your journal.;)

And a great big WELCOME to 420,:welcome: a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer!

You certainly came to the right place!
You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization.

What is your major ?

I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.
You probably already know this, but If you click on FORUMS up above at the top of this page, it takes you to the FORUM page, with the differnet forums listed on the left, and the newest post in that forum is shown on the right side of the page. FORUMS are divided into THREADS and Threads are divided into POSTS. After you are familiar with navigating around the site, everything gets a little easier.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

Reading is the key to learning!:reading420magazine:

Peace

Thanks again Roseman, you are on top of things today!

Most will laugh at my major simply due to my activities I partake in (aka growing/smoking)

I am getting my MPA, which is a masters in public administration. With that i am in a core program of aviation administration.

I received my undergrad in aviation management and I currently work for an airport.

I am already feeling the hospitality and love. Furthermore I am always down for as much learning as I can as well as helping anyone else out. This is my new favorite hobby! (I think I am starting to have to many of them)

Thanks again Roseman, you are on top of things today!

Most will laugh at my major simply due to my activities I partake in (aka growing/smoking)

I am getting my MPA, which is a masters in public administration. With that i am in a core program of aviation administration.

I received my undergrad in aviation management and I currently work for an airport.

I am already feeling the hospitality and love. Furthermore I am always down for as much learning as I can as well as helping anyone else out. This is my new favorite hobby! (I think I am starting to have to many of them)

For me to take a dozen of those tiny seeds and in 13 weeks get over a pound of tasty manicured buds...........out of my closet!!!!!!

Man! What a feeling!

Smoking is not habit formingl but growing sure is!
and so many strains and so little time!

Hi Brewster, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Seem to be doing well already. :grinjoint:
I'm glad you joined us, and I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom