New!Out door grow

420timesABQ

hello everyone!! This is my first time growing. I got my seed from some kill if you know what i mean. Lets just say i had a shit load of weed and only got 17 seeds of some ill nug..... My friends grow in a house they rent out from his father.... They have a whole master bed room fool of Silver Haze!!!! But i am going to try a different aproach to growing... I am using the best light you can get .......THE SUN......lol :smokin:

Well for starters i have about 17 plants. They are in there first set of leaves(not seed leaves).... I germenated them using the paper towel method... I have them in a 16" by 16"box i made. With foil taped all inside the box so that i get as much light in the box as possible...I am using two Floro's. I Have the floro 2" away from babies. Look very healthy and green... But i know this is only the begining!!! thats why i want to make this journal so that i can get some feed back..

Hopefully you guys can help me get the biggest yeild.... And show my friend what's up.... I was telling him about the plants i saw on hear... He just told me no one can grow better than him... But i want to prove him wrong!!! And grow out side and show him what outdoor growing is all about... He is a pussy and scared to grow out side... So come on guy's!!! i am open to any advice!!! but please only real growers contact me..... Will post picks :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom