New piece help!

rileygordon

Hey guys, i am new here. i just got a new piece for my girl for christmas. It had a weird downstem in it so i swapped it. the very end of the stem is touching the base and slightly resting on it. (the downstem is diffused if that helps)

it this bad???

here are pics, hopefully they work if you guys need better ones let me know

piece4.jpg

piece22.jpg

Hey my man welcome to :420: and lots of good stuff here...those pics are hard for me to tell anything...maybe snap one from alittle further back of the entire peice as well.....word.. It's a bong bro...shell love it

hey, thanks for the quick reply. here are a few more pics and i circled where it is touching. let me know what you think

peace
piece3y.jpg

piece4b.jpg

piece41.jpg

Yah I don't think that will be a prob...are you worried it might rub and clankity...clank...clank...around...as long as the rubber grommet on the glass peice the slides goes into is secure than...it's all good...it's not blocking the air flow right.....?...she will love it....

i was worrying about it resting, but i think it will be fine it i push down on the downstem (where the bowl would go) comes up off of the base, and like you said it doesnt block the airflow, thanks for the reply! and i hope she likes is!

peace!

Back
Top Bottom