New Plan For DWC

closetkush

Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow and Bloom part A&B
Botanicare Calmag
Nutrilife H2O2

What are your thoughts on these nutes in combination with the above?

Advanced Nutrients B-52
Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy
Advanced Nutrients Carbo Load
Advanced Nutrients Bid Bud
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive
Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin
Advanced Nutrients Bud Factor-X
Advanced Nutrients Sensizym
Advanced Nutrients Final Phase

Advanced Nutrients Piranha and Tarantula are considered organic right?

I'm sure I'll have to go through a process of elimination to see which ones work best for me, but damn there are so many choices it's hard to make a decision.

Also, I hear people talk about using RO(reverse osmosis?) water. Where can you get RO water other than having a RO machine??? Maybe you can't haha i dunno. Wouldn't it be ok to use tap water as long as the pH and ppm are correct? Will I need the Calmag and H2O2 or will they not be necessary?

And one more thing, what are your thoughts on Turboklone 24 site with Olivia's clone gel and solution?

I haven't ever needed to boost calcium and magnesium with Sensi so if you're new to that base nute I'd recommend either waiting to see if you need cal/mag or going with a really low dose of it. No reason to add nutes you don't need and too much can lock out other nutrients.

Also, if you want to run microbials like Piranha, Tarantula and Voodoo Juice don't use the H2O2 at the same time. At very low doses it won't be a problem but at normal doses it will kill the beneficial microbes.

As far as them being organic I would call them organic enough that it wouldn't "de-organic" an organic grow but that's a matter of personal opinion. I'm pretty sure they're not officially organic but that's probably because one or two little ingredients just can't be proven organic.

They have those big water stations at places like Walmart where you can fill a jug or a huge cooler bottle. I'm not sure if that's RO water but it's probably pretty close. I've never used them or tested the water out of them I just have a simple RO system. It's a little bit of money up front but you save a ton versus buying water and of course it makes your growing so much more problem-free it's worth it. If you have the pH Perfect Sensi nutes you don't even have to test your pH with RO water.

Back
Top Bottom