New Pothead LOL

azkatz

Retired from the military Dec 09 and started back smoking. Loved weed when I was in high school but didn't want to mess with my career so gave it up and happy to be smoking again!!! :cheer: Really happy that AZ just made it legal. In the process of getting my own prescription now! ;)

hey bro welcome and i live here in az too just becarefull with those recommandations and all that because the law is under review right now and even with the recommandations theres no dispenseries open yet either. trust me im waiting.

im sorry i guess that whats happens when you assume things huh lol. so what branch of the military where you in im in the reserve right now.

Welcome to 420 magazine . Take a look at the posting guidelines when you get a chance: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
Don't be afraid to ask questions or seek help , our members are very friendly and knowledgeable .

Enjoy your stay and remember , keep blazin' ;)

And special thanks for serving our country ! *salute*

im sorry i guess that whats happens when you assume things huh lol. so what branch of the military where you in im in the reserve right now.

no worries King. happened all the time while I was in too. always asked my husbands info because they assumed I wasn't the military member.

I retired from active duty with the Air Guard but was active duty Air Force first half of my career. love AZ which is why I moved here after visiting on vacation from Japan.

King do you know of or anyone on this site know of any classes that are currently available or coming up that I could learn to grow or the business in general? I'm a complete novice but would like to take the first baby step in understanding/learning more but I'm a visual/interaction learner. I can learn more from doing than just reading about it... any advise would be greatly appreciated!

If you go to your local frys or walmart look for a New Times magazine and got towards the back and theres plenty of stuff in there about classes downtown and mmj recommandations also so you could start there thats where i always see them.

-KS

thank you azkatz for your service in the military. i can recommend 2 great books you can learn from. jorge cervantes grow bible and the ed rosenthal grow bible they are both very informative and only about 30 bucks each. or you can pick up lots of free knowledge right her this is a very mature and informative site.

Back
Top Bottom