BenMuenster

So I was placed on adderall this morning and had to sign a contract that says I have to submit to random drug tests to get refills, I was upfront and told the doctor that I smoke pot occasionally (daily... so kinda upfront) for recreational purposes and to relax after long days at work. She was understanding and said she would still go ahead with the prescription and understood I wouldn't pass the urine sample that I submitted today, however if I don't pass in the future I will be taken off the prescription and possibly be asked to find a new PCP. I'm in Michigan were it is legal, but since it is not legal federally is where the issue comes up with being prescribed a commonly abused controlled substance. I plan to cut back, but would like to continue to use occasionally, once or twice a week. How well do the detox drinks work for passing urine tests, and will the adderall still be present in my system if I use them? Any advice on which is best? One thing they test for is to make sure I'm actually using the prescription and not giving it away/selling, so I'll still need that to be present in the drug test. Basically just looking for advice from anyone that has experienced anything similar. I'd like to be able to use both because I feel they could both benefit me. I'm not sure if I would have any luck finding a doctor that is MJ friendly that would still be willing to prescribe or even how I'd go about that either.

A little bit about myself:

I'm a 5'7" slim male and weigh 130 lbs.
I smoke less than a gram per day, and sometimes more on weekends.

It will probably depend on how much you smoke, and the screening test used. I have a drug test every time I go to have my cannabis prescription renewed. I take 150mg (about 1/6 gm) of cannabis orally per day. It doesn't show up on the test.

My wife uses Tramadol for back pain,and they pee test her every time she goes in to get it renewed-she told them she uses CBD,but didn't mention the 6mg THC gummie she has before bed every night-they only test for the drug they prescribe,like you said,to make sure she's using it(as directed) and not selling it or something-they don't really care about the THC,since it's really none of their business.

Are you sure they'll do a test for THC?-they may just test for the Adderal,and possibly opioids.
A possible reason for not passing the first test is that you had no Adderal in your system,which would be a fail if that's what they're looking for.
They may just do a single panel test for the Adderal.

Back
Top Bottom